Sign in to follow this  
DarthPotato

Uh... Hi!

Well... here I am! I've been lurking around Eurobricks for about a year now, and didn't really decide to join until recently. IMO, Eurobricks is one of the best Lego forums out there, so I'm very happy to finally be a part of the community. There are many themes that I enjoy, but my favorite, and the one closest to my heart, is Star Wars. Lord of the Rings and Superheroes are also inching their way up to my favorites. Anyway, I'm just so happy to be here now and I can't wait to contribute to this site!

Welcome, uh...DarthPotato. :laugh: Interesting name ya got there!

Funnily enough, my favourite themes are Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Superheroes as well! :thumbup: I'm looking forward to whatever contributions you've got. Do you like MOCing?

Enjoy the site! 

-purpleparadox

Welcome in Eurobrick DarthPotato :laugh:

Hope you enjoy the site and to see you in the Star Wars forum :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet:

You said Eurobricks is one of the best LEGO forums out there. You're wrong. Eurobricks IS the best LEGO forum out there. :wink:

Welcome, uh...DarthPotato. :laugh: Interesting name ya got there!

Funnily enough, my favourite themes are Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Superheroes as well! :thumbup: I'm looking forward to whatever contributions you've got. Do you like MOCing?

Enjoy the site! 

-purpleparadox

Thanks! I'm not really into making MOC's that much (I'm not the best when it comes to building) but I do love seeing what people come up with. :classic: But I'll still try my best to contribute with other stuff. :wink:

Welcome in Eurobrick DarthPotato :laugh:

Hope you enjoy the site and to see you in the Star Wars forum :classic:

Thank you for the welcome. :sweet:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet:

You said Eurobricks is one of the best LEGO forums out there. You're wrong. Eurobricks IS the best LEGO forum out there. :wink:

I stand corrected then. :laugh: I'm looking forward to my time here. :thumbup: