CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Do you know where the code for lego batman: the video game will be as it's not in the instructions?

Don't you get a little card with it on? I haven't received mine yet but thats where i hear it is.

Don't you get a little card with it on? I haven't received mine yet but thats where i hear it is.

OK, thank you, I ordered mine this morning alongside spider-mans spidey cycle chase

In an upcoming sale event in Hong Kong, among other gifts, there would be an item called "Ironman vs Fight Drome" (probably) to be given out, as pictured below. I suspect it might be a new promotional polybag which includes Ironman minifig as the first time.

421084_10151222761408292_465723012_n.jpg

^ Thanks, I think it is most likely a new polybag, if you are going to the sale event in Hong Kong make sure you get some pictures :classic:

Hmm not sure what that Iron-man is based on as its his old suit, maybe its Avengers based. Although its probably based on the new film.

So I can make a black tumbler, can someone tell me does batman fit in it?

yes but you have to take out the steering wheel in order for him to fit

Based on past experience, I would have to say that Lego will probably

release a regular War Machine instead of a Iron Patriot. Not that it would

bother me to have one

Based on past experience, I would have to say that Lego will probably

release a regular War Machine instead of a Iron Patriot. Not that it would

bother me to have one

Well,if the regular suit appears in the movie briefly, sure.

But , I think the Iron Patriot suit will be the main focus. Plus, that suit is cool and Lego would have to be idiots not to design a figure of the Iron Patriot armor.

In an upcoming sale event in Hong Kong, among other gifts, there would be an item called "Ironman vs Fight Drome" (probably) to be given out, as pictured below. I suspect it might be a new promotional polybag which includes Ironman minifig as the first time.

{pic}

Looks cool! I'm guessing it will be a May LEGO store promo, kinda like the Hulk one from last year, to coincide with Iron Man 3. :sweet:

Looks cool! I'm guessing it will be a May LEGO store promo, kinda like the Hulk one from last year, to coincide with Iron Man 3. :sweet:

Hopefully a different suit from the one we already have, maybe the Mark III or IV?

The Drones interesting to me, as far as I can remember there wasn't a drone in either Iron man 1 or 2 or even Avengers. Maybe it's based on a part early on in the 3rd film, before he gets the new suit. Or perhaps the end of Avengers, then again looking at the previous polybags it's based on nothing at all.

If it's a store promo or weekend promo like the Hulk fig was, I would want it to be something new. Hopefully it will happen again this year, maybe a Iron Spider or a Chrome Mark II?

The promotion will be held in the coming weekend, so there is no need to wait till May. I am guessing it would be a "regular" 5-digit set number polybag instead of those like the Hulk one, because apart from the Ironman minifig, there is also a small drome built by bricks.

Ordered tumbler and spider cycle from uk shop@home yesterday at 1am - just checked my order status out of curiosity and it says backordered- items are still listed as available now to buy - anyone else's order doing this?

Does anyone think that there will be modular add ons to the arkham asylum breakout set ?

Welcome to eurobricks, I very much doubt there will be add ons because those connecter holes on the asylum are so you can rearrange the layout of it.

Ok thanks, I thought that Mabie there could be killer croc rank

Ok thanks I thought that there could be a killer croc tank or a riddler and bane cell.

thefyfe, I ordered the same items and my order is also showing as backordered but hopefully there will all arrive soon

Does anyone know when these items will arrive when they say backordered?

I'm going to give it until tomorrow and call them to find out - never had this with them before and it's available on amazon uk now! Sure it'll all be good and arrive soon but wondering if they were shut New Year's Day and catching up with orders?

The promotion will be held in the coming weekend, so there is no need to wait till May. I am guessing it would be a "regular" 5-digit set number polybag instead of those like the Hulk one, because apart from the Ironman minifig, there is also a small drome built by bricks.

It seems to be 30167, according to what whung dug out from LEGO instruction database (source: http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=5343 ).

The correct set name should be 30167, Ironmand vs Fighting Drone.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=30167-1

There will also be a polybag promotional called 30166, Robin and redbird cycle: http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=30166-1

Does anyone think that there will be modular add ons to the arkham asylum breakout set ?

I think there might be at some point.

Welcome to eurobricks, I very much doubt there will be add ons because those connecter holes on the asylum are so you can rearrange the layout of it.

While that may be true about the use of the connector holes Lego did do the same thing with the Hogwarts set. They gave us connectors so we could rearrange the setup but later on they released another set that could be added on. The same thing was also done with Helm's Deep.

So there is some precedent of Lego doing this. So I'd say there is an okay probability that we might see something like that for Arkham later on. After all no matter how you arrange them there's still some open connector spaces.

*snip*

While that may be true about the use of the connector holes Lego did do the same thing with the Hogwarts set. They gave us connectors so we could rearrange the setup but later on they released another set that could be added on. The same thing was also done with Helm's Deep.

So there is some precedent of Lego doing this. So I'd say there is an okay probability that we might see something like that for Arkham later on. After all no matter how you arrange them there's still some open connector spaces.

Well hopefully that will be true, it would be great if there was add ons for it. :classic:

With the LEGO hero factory sets the code for extra game points is included on a physical lego piece so TLG might do something simular with the code for lego batman: the videogame in the bat vs bane: tumbler chase set

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I feel like there will be. Showing us the alternate arrangement is just a cover-up. I mean, the interior in the alternate arrangement sucks. Especially that one of the prison cells is unusable.

Maybe I'm just hoping. I would love if they released a $50ish set like the hogwarts set. Would also give the chance to have Arkham to people who couldn't fork out the $160