CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I'm glad this is the exclusive polybag, because I can definitely pass on it. The minifigure isn't even exclusive.

I am not. I was looking forward to a new marvel figure. On the Polybag, it is branded as an Avengers set too, which doesnt make sense.

Ye but on the screenshot of the store calander, I can't see anywhere that states an amount. The only one I see is the amount for May the Fourth.

Does anybody have a full picture of the calender or polybag?

Edited by sologuy369

Shame Lego didn't put much effort into their May exclusive Minifigs this year. I would have thought lego would have at least put in a different Iron Man suit for this set, not one that you can buy in a 20$ set today. Hopefully next year will be better, at least I don't have to waste any money this May.

Edit: I just compared the picture of the whole Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone Polybag to the small background image of the picture in the calander and there different from each other, so it's possible that Lego could have re-designed the bag or maybe even th whole set. Although it's highly unlikely, maybe we'll see a different Iron Man suit in this set or even a Iron Patriot fighting a Drone since the name has been cut off.

Edited by North Lego Star

I'm glad this is the exclusive polybag, because I can definitely pass on it. The minifigure isn't even exclusive.

I am not. I was looking forward to a new marvel figure. On the Polybag, it is branded as an Avengers set too, which doesnt make sense.

I guess I should have been more specific -- I too am disappointed that the minifigure isn't brand new, but in a sense I'm relieved that I won't have to have it. The May the 4th sale will probably put a big dent in my bank account as it is. Hopefully we can look forward to a truly unique Marvel minifig soon.

i think TLC really stuck out with this one. Iron Patriot requires ZERO new molds. It could have been a real hit with the fans.

i think TLC really stuck out with this one. Iron Patriot requires ZERO new molds. It could have been a real hit with the fans.

Well, we do have the game pre order coming up. So they could be saving Iron Patriot for that.

^ True, but the timing would have been perfect for the May promotion, with Iron Man 3 releasing the same month.

Edit: I just compared the picture of the whole Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone Polybag to the small background image of the picture in the calander and there different from each other, so it's possible that Lego could have re-designed the bag or maybe even th whole set. Although it's highly unlikely, maybe we'll see a different Iron Man suit in this set or even a Iron Patriot fighting a Drone since the name has been cut off.

I highly doubt the bag has been changed as it was available in Singapore ( I think ) in January.

With the Video game I expect the character will be either a redesign of one of the six main heroes, or a villian from the game.

Too bad they didn't make something really special for Super Heroes or Star Wars. Oh well, they're free so There is no use complaining I guess. :hmpf_bad:

So disappointing :(

Not for me, I'm not getting the cosmic cube escape set. I have been waiting for this polybag since I saw it.

Weeeell, nowthat everyone has stopped freaking, did anyone think there is a chance that the may 4th promo

might NOT be the fighting drone poly?! Don't get your megablocks in a twist and hold tight for more news.

f19303648efe.jpg

Is this real, or some one preparing April Fool joke?

Sorry if this has been posted. Looking at the calendar it seems like a joke.

Edited by baby

Is this real, or some one preparing April Fool joke?

Sorry if this has been posted. Looking at the calendar it seems like a joke.

That was a joke from last year. :laugh:

Well, I'm actually happy that they've put the Ironman from the Cosmic Cube Escape in the Polybag. I have none of the Superheroes sets and might actually get some to get the Ironman and be able to pass on the CCE set. These sets are expensive in Germany and I actually only found them in Lego stores till now. I even still need the Hulk from last year... Oh what a pain.

Does the double VIP points promotion count in LEGO stores? I'm eager to buy the Bane vs Batman & Arkham Asylum set but in a retail store. Do I just give my VIP-card to the cashier?

Does the double VIP points promotion count in LEGO stores? I'm eager to buy the Bane vs Batman & Arkham Asylum set but in a retail store. Do I just give my VIP-card to the cashier?

Yup it is in any lego store or online. You give the card to the person at the checkout and they put the points on for you. (Good choice, You wont regret getting arkham)

Yup it is in any lego store or online. You give the card to the person at the checkout and they put the points on for you. (Good choice, You wont regret getting arkham)

Thanks for the quick reply. Being a completionist DC Superheroes, LOTR/The Hobbit & Pirates of the Caribbean is getting pricy :sceptic:

Edited by Cammo