Sign in to follow this  
ThomAnsell

Thom2304

Hi All,

I signed up in 2011, this is my first post!

My main focus is City and in particular, Trains. Whilst I'm new to MOCing, I tend to make scenes that match in with TLG's exclusive-style sets. That is, moderate levels of detail and functionality.

My long term project is a train layout with 2 or 3 industries: maybe a port, a cargo terminal and a mine.

Another Aussie? You guys multiply like flies! :tongue: I'm kidding, we love you. :laugh: Hmm...an Australian...main focus is City...have we got ourselves the next LightningTiger here? Looking forward to your train layout. (Pssst: Hide random Stormtroopers throughout the layout! :wink:)

Hi Thom2304, and welcome to the Eurobricks community.

Another Aussie? You guys multiply like flies! :tongue: I'm kidding, we love you. :laugh: Hmm...an Australian...main focus is City...have we got ourselves the next LightningTiger here? Looking forward to your train layout. (Pssst: Hide random Stormtroopers throughout the layout! :wink:)

I'm not sure why, we pay 20% more for Lego than most European countries. I'm heading to the UK in September so might have to pick up a new Red Cargo Train from the London Lego shop while I'm there.

Luckily I do have a considerable Star Wars collection on the side. I'm sure i could indulge in a Storm Trooper or two!