Dr Leg O Brick

Hello Eurobricks!

Hi,Im Dr Leg O'Brick and Ive been visiting EB for about five years, but was underage at the time to join. Some might know me from Brickset or Lego.com, as Ive been on them for a while. I really collect anything, from Sci-Fi to Pirates to Superheros and the Creator Houses, so expect to see me post everywhere. Aside from LEGO, I am a massive fan of Marvel and DC comics and particaly Star Trek. Ive seen all but a few episodes of Enterprise, and am rewatching season 6 and 7 of Deep Space Nine and season 2 (remastered) of the original series now. I look foward to being part of the EB experience and making new friends here for years to come. See you soon.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Welcome to the best Lego site on the web! Five years is a long time...there's no way I could ever wait that long to join EB. Glad you're here now. I see that you collect all sorts of themes...I hope that means we'll see all sorts of MOCs! See ya around!

Welcome to the best Lego site on the web! Five years is a long time...there's no way I could ever wait that long to join EB. Glad you're here now. I see that you collect all sorts of themes...I hope that means we'll see all sorts of MOCs! See ya around!

Welcome to Eurobricks "Dr Leg O Brick. I hope you continue to enjoy our community.

Thanks :sweet: its nice to have such a good friendly community here. As for MOCs, ive got a rubbish camera and an even more rubbish phone. But once I get a new camera, my MOCs will come flying (Spanish ship MOC first I think). BTW, I negleted to mention in my original post that I live in the UK, and have supplied some info in the UK sales thread for thoose intrested.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Hi Dr Leg O Brick, and welcome to the Eurobricks community. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Dr Leg O'Brick.

Don't worry about your camera. I am using a 7 year old camera with good results.

The setup and lighting is much more important.

Welcome to EB, Dr Leg O Brick! I would suspect that you would have created a lot of MOCs during your wait :wink: . Enjoy!