Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

Bob normalman the most average guy in town

Hi everyone and welcome to my third and final entry to this fantastic contest. I just want to give a guick thank you to Luxor and Pengie for running this. thanks guys.

Bob normalman is a simple guy from the simple town of normalland where everything is normal and uneventful. He used to spend his time sitting down reading,farming and talking to neighbors. One day after his familys corner shop went bust he went to Gotham to look for work. He quickly settled in and got himself a nice little job in the local bank. Bobs life seemed simple and peaceful to him and he enjoyed it very mutch. Unfortunately Bob is very very VERY unobservant and tends to miss things that go on around him.

This is an unfortunate problem when you live in gotham as their is a lot to observe. Bob didnt even hear his boss sceraming for help that time he was attacked by the famous cryminal The Joker. Nor did he hear the mutants having a battle in the tunnels under the bank he works in. But Bob likes his simple life in Gotham and he would not have it any other way.

Here are some pictures of Mr.normalman

7295503740_e73811f750_z.jpg

004 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Here is bob (he doesnt seem to have noticed the mutants that are right behind him) *huh*

7296171852_f65016dac9_z.jpg

1 003 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Look how far i can stretch my head. :tongue:

7296172596_d006756ae7_z.jpg

1 004 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Umm maybe this is too far. :look:

7295500938_85a336fb0f_z.jpg

001 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Here is bobs office with the Swewer underneath and the bosses office on top.

on the bottom layer you can see Bob getting on with his business while the mutants race underneath him.

7295502950_d3caac543c_z.jpg

003 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Here is the Joker attacking the boss.

I hope you have enjoyed the entry and i would love to hear your feedback.

Bricklink cost.

body £0.82

head £1.60

legs £0.11

hair £0.21

Total for making bob £2.74

Edited by The Joker1

Please make sure all of your entries follow the rules, especially regarding:

• Contestants may submit a maximum number of 5 pictures per entry, keeping in mind that a base of 4 pictures (overall vignette plus front, side and back of the figure) is required to qualify for this contest

Moreover, please use good lighting when taking pictures, to allow the voters to have the best possible look at your entries.

I like this entry. :classic:

I think you got the idea of this category and did a good job with your description of Bob's backstory. not to mention that you made a nice and rather amusing vig. :thumbup:

However, I t otally agree with LuxorV. You should double-check the rules and take better pics. not only in this enytry but in your others too. You still have plenty of time to do it.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

The entry is basically in line with the rules. Check what I wrote in your CatB entry thread for details needing fixing.