Sign in to follow this  
Meatman

Are People using fake accounts on Cuusoo to Support?

I couldn't find an email address for the admins. All I could find was a feedback button on the bottom of the website. I posted this there and it seems to have gone to a web forum, so I am not sure the admins will see it. If anybody knows how to get a hold of the admins please let me know.

There are some people who might break the rules just to reach the right amount of supporters, but at the same time there are always so many people who work so hard to gain support. :sweet:

I am not sure about Time Zones, but 06:30 UTC should be now, shouldn't it? Or are they working on it for 1,5h now?

(BTW, LEGO staff just showed up in this topic :D)

[edit]Fun Fact: LEGO Cuusoo is up, only Small Yellow is under maintenance.

Edited by PsyKater

• Check the activity feed for any of these profiles and it will be full of "Small YELLOW" supporters

For this particular detail, it looks like a site change was made within the last 24 hours and now activity feeds no longer show other supporters. It seems it's just comments and notices when a project reaches a certain number of supporters (100, 500, 1000, etc.).

I just thought I'd point that out. Also, I noticed the "Small YELLOW" project recently reached 2,000 supporters. But the current total is a little over 1,300, so it seems the Cuusoo admins are well aware of the continuing voting manipulation and have been actively working on the issue.