sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Been a while since I added any to this thread but here are a few I have been working on (I know the jackets aren't purist, but they are a pain to get on so I'm not taking them off again!) As ever, all credits on my Flickr where appropriate. Apologies for the washed out looking pics - my camera died so using my phone:

Rusty Collins:

15643783754_4654f84335_z_d.jpg

Skids:

16080339437_83b07621f0_z_d.jpg

Boom Boom:

16078669918_8a138c9ea6_z_d.jpg

And a couple of headpiece options for Negasonic Teenage Warhead - I can't decide which is better:

15643811434_14cc61521e_z_d.jpg16266202465_24320a74a9_z_d.jpg

Hobgoblin, Deadshot, and Omega Red are all great! I'm surprised that I haven't seen that head for any Deadshots out there, nor have I seen that torso option for Hobgoblin.

whoa, I've missed a lot of good stuff, Numbah1Nerd, you especially have busted out some great DC stuff. Dr., I'm loving the Dark Knight stuff, I hope you can keep that going. I didnt read in detail everyone's suggestions, so dont know if its been suggested, but the brown manbat hair could work for Catgirl from Strikes Again. Also awesome job to those not mentioned, its all good, I dont even have any suggestions. Anyways here my latest dump.

Ill start with DC this time

6hFvh48.jpg

Deadshot (did I post this already? Its my second attempt at him)

Professor Pyg (too big to embed, same as my first attempt but with a new head, I like this better than the grey dementor head I was using)

HE39wOm.jpg

The Rogues: Trickster, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Captain Cold

etZ7UL6.jpg

Harley

Now Marvel

rURGmgB.jpg

Green Goblin

GYbTf1j.jpg

Doc Strange (not purist collar, sorry. I like his hands being the light orangy brown, should be yellow, but now it doesnt look like his yellow skin. downsides of using yellow only) and Clea

jTLx2jf.jpg

Agent Venom and Rocket Raccoon

8UZF7BK.jpg

Starlord (standard issue but with rocket polybag arms) and Gamora

AH2KJFZ.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan and Nick Fury

Those are all super awesome, autorazr! What head is that you used for Professor Pyg? Also, thank you!

The head is from the Atlantis hammer head shark dude, pricey on bricklink

Has anybody tried to make All-New Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes? He's got a look to him that I think requires a different approach than the traditional Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider.

Hey folks :)

Does anyone have an idea for a good chest for a purist Roy Harper/Arsensal/Red Arrow (CW TV version).

Preferrably in dark red, but even something regular red might be ok. (I've even toyed with using Hawkeye's chest, dark red arms/legs, regular red hips and hands). The hood is also sort of a sticking point the Dark Red Hood (from the Sith Warrior) seems a bit pricey, the regular red is common but very "bright".

I'm not looking for something photo exact, just recognizable as "in the spirit of".

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions!

I need ideas for characters to try and make. I wanna make some more dc purists, but idk who I should make. Suggestions would be very nice :)

Edited by Zergos

I'll see what I can do. Won't be making certain characters due to TLG releasing them in summer and the ones released in winter wave. I'll try bunker, and wonder girl for sure. Prolly some others too, just got to plan it all out.

It saddens me that I had not thought of that combo. :laugh: Honestly, that makes WM look awesome :thumbup: (now just need one of those to make Iron Man's head look less huge). :wink:

Just waiting on some parts, and will have Raven made, a purist version of red robin (really weird i know), Wonder Girl, Purist New fifty two Daniel West Reverse Flash, and Aqualad. Will have all my parts for bunker as well, except for the head.

Just waiting on some parts, and will have Raven made, a purist version of red robin (really weird i know), Wonder Girl, Purist New fifty two Daniel West Reverse Flash, and Aqualad. Will have all my parts for bunker as well, except for the head.

Those all sound awesome. I don't think I've seen Daniel West done yet.

postfiles16.naver.net/20150120_79/davitchoi_14217203915462OA98_JPEG/image.jpg?type=w2

copy this URL, and paste.

Hello~ this is my first ever custom mini figure.

this is movie version of Falcon. i am making it because i don' think comics version of falcon is cool.

it's almost finish.

don't worry, it doesn't have head and hands yet though.

I am thinking about Luke cage's head and hand.

Do u guys know which set has Luke cage?

( i think it's one of spider-man set)

Edited by davidchoi

postfiles16.naver.net/20150120_79/davitchoi_14217203915462OA98_JPEG/image.jpg?type=w2

copy this URL, and paste.

Hello~ this is my first ever custom mini figure.

this is movie version of Falcon. i am making it because i don' think comics version of falcon is cool.

it's almost finish.

don't worry, it doesn't have head and hands yet though.

I am thinking about Luke cage's head and hand.

Do u guys know which set has Luke cage?

( i think it's one of spider-man set)

It's the Spider-Copter set, but that's not purist. Try another forum, bud.

Has anyone got any ideas for the DC villain and Flash rogue The Top?

I actually made "The Top" very recently, here's the flickr link for him.

The Top, and The Shade

Thanks Zergos! I'm looking forward to seeing your Daniel West custom

Yeah no worries!!

So I finally got Captain Cold off bricklink, so here's my updated Rogues Picture!

The Rogues

The Shade is being remade, so that is why he isn't in it.