sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

That Dr. Fate is possibly the best thing I've seen, ever, on here. :wub:

thanks, glad you think so, I was a little iffy on that helmet and armor, but I bought the whole Atlantis fig just for MM's torso, had to find a use for them.

That is a brilliant head for Deadpool, what fig is it from?

I don't know, it might be emperor palpatine, I bought it on BL cause it was perfect for DP despite being fleshy (yuck)

That is a brilliant head for Deadpool, what fig is it from?

It's Yazneg's head from the Hobbit Attack of the Wargs set. :wink:

I was going off of Planet Hulk.

The hair makes me think of Sca'ar (think i spelled that right..) I think a frankenstein hairpiece would be good for Planet hulk. If you own an Indiana Jones figure the satchet would look good but upside down so the satchel itself is on the shoulder.

The hair makes me think of Sca'ar (think i spelled that right..) I think a frankenstein hairpiece would be good for Planet hulk. If you own an Indiana Jones figure the satchet would look good but upside down so the satchel itself is on the shoulder.

Skaar or Sca'ar or whatever was what I was going for, Hulk's son, I couldnt remember his name but he came out of Planet Hulk

Skaar or Sca'ar or whatever was what I was going for, Hulk's son, I couldnt remember his name but he came out of Planet Hulk

Oh, well than good job :p

Going to apologize for picture quality I took it from my iPad because I can't find my camera.

I made Ra's Al Ghul after looking at the plain side of General Zod's face. I have 2 different hairpeices for different versions

Comics-based

14817923046_4211d33243.jpg

Dark Knight Trilogy Liam Neeson-based

14860757253_c97432ae96.jpg

FIy90Hf.jpg

Moon Knight

Great customs!

Also, your Moon Knight is the exact same as mine, except mine has different legs and a TLG cape. Great minds?

Great customs!

Also, your Moon Knight is the exact same as mine, except mine has different legs and a TLG cape. Great minds?

Great indeed. What legs did you use? Mines got a TLG cape too, it just got really dirty somehow, so far I've only used cape madness to get more yellow capes and a dark blue one, the TLG yellow ones are tough to get man.

Edited by autorazr

torso is the older Malfoy from Harry Potter (I think), Hairpiece is from 6713 Grip 'n' Go Challenge.

It's Gilderoy Lockhart's from the dueling club set. Having just obtained one of those somewhat rare green hair pieces, I can now make that Joker fig too, only now there's an official one coming out with the UCS Tumbler set that will make this particular purist custom obsolete! I love your Brainiac 5 though.

Great indeed. What legs did you use? Mines got a TLG cape too, it just got really dirty somehow, so far I've only used cape madness to get more yellow capes and a dark blue one, the TLG yellow ones are tough to get man.

I'm using these legs, although I think I prefer the ones you used.

970c00pb201.jpg?1

It's Gilderoy Lockhart's from the dueling club set. Having just obtained one of those somewhat rare green hair pieces, I can now make that Joker fig too, only now there's an official one coming out with the UCS Tumbler set that will make this particular purist custom obsolete! I love your Brainiac 5 though.

Thanks, though they're making an official one, a lot of people wont be able to afford it, there will still be in value in a purist custom.

I'm using these legs, although I think I prefer the ones you used.

970c00pb201.jpg?1

I've been needing those legs, If I had them, I'd probably have used them too. were like in the same subconscious collective or something.

Hope you all like my custom Collector minifig :classic:

14887925855_3ca0eb861b.jpg

The Collector's Relic Room by Sir Brickalot, on Flickr

For a parts rundown;

Alien Conquest Legs

CMF Roman Emporor Torso

Dementor Cape

Arctic Batman Cape

Light Bluish Grey Neck Bracket

Cut Arctic Batman Cape for collar (this is the only part of the Minifig that is not purist)

Lex Luthor Head

Doc Brown Hair

I attached the two capes on the back like this:

14885487704_8b9cd08838.jpg

The Collector by Sir Brickalot, on Flickr

I wedged them in between the torso and the neck bracket. Hope you like! :wink:

That is a great looking collector! :wub: I love how you did the cape.

Hi!

This is my first real post. I have a few purist Superheros.

14350653009_964f5684db_s.jpgWolverine by Borador1, on Flickr

14591849570_a6f3918e80_s.jpgAdam West Batman WIP by Borador1, on Flickr (labeled WIP because I am not leaving him purist. But the figure still works.)

14660344939_519ec0558d_s.jpgMarvel WIPs. by Borador1, on Flickr

WIP Loki and Groot. Loki has since been finished, but there isn't enough light to take a new picture. I'll update this post with more. Groot is merely a prototype. But he is entirely purist, and will, for the most part, remain tha way. The only customizing I have to do is the face. But Groot isn't really the main attraction. Loki is.

And a few others in my photostream that I don't feel are worth posting here.

Edited by Borador

Thanks Numbah1Nerd. Batman would have had his trademark cape, but I don't own one.

Great job on Gordon and the Riddler, too!

Another idea: maybe use Electro's body and legs for a Frost Giant? Maybe Mr. Freeze's head?

Edited by Borador

That is a perfect Golden Age Loki! I love it! Your Batman is excellent as well! The Lone Ranger mask/blue helmet combo was genius! All it's missing is the scalloped cape.

I've got a few new guys, all DC this round.

Commissioner Gordon, Branden, and Arnold Flass of the GCPD

Lady Blackhawk, Mr. Miracle, and Black Bat

Cavalier, Riddler, and Mayfly

The not white friends character's hair works perfect for Renee Montoya's

The not white friends character's hair works perfect for Renee Montoya's

Good idea! Plus she comes in a cheaper set with some nice parts. I was thinking this hair might work for her, too. I think I'll hunt down both and see what works. Her head is going to be hard, though.