sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Hey, paddraigphoto, you should try to do the Agents of SHIELD! I really love your Coulson (I just got the parts to make him today) and I'd love to see what you could with the rest of his team!

Anyone tried making Kingdom Come Green Lantern using the green armor piece from the Lex Luthor polybag?

>two different shades of green

Ew. Don't.

While its not quite ew, I would actually prefer if you used the older gray riddler bowler hat, it would look better with the green.

HNNNGGGG. Ianrind, by jove! Your Loreli is incredible. Straight up stealing that it's perfect. Also your Executioner and Enchantress are brilliant. What is Enchantress and Loreli's head? It's a fantastic, sexy, sinister female face.

There are a few good minifig parts in the new ultra agents set.

Most importantly: a flame helmet from the 'Infearno' character. Check it out, it would be perfect for ghost rider, and the human torch.

Also, for me there will be Anakin's hair in black which I'll use for dick Grayson or Jason todd.

I'd also like to add that Infearno's head could make a good Red Hulk, a bit better than using Red Skull's as I saw earlier in this thread.

>two different shades of green

Ew. Don't.

I get that you're new here, but this isn't 4chan. Greentext and 'muh ____' can stay over there.

While its not quite ew, I would actually prefer if you used the older gray riddler bowler hat, it would look better with the green.

How about now?

14215891935_ea9aab2732_c.jpg

HNNNGGGG. Ianrind, by jove! Your Loreli is incredible. Straight up stealing that it's perfect. Also your Executioner and Enchantress are brilliant. What is Enchantress and Loreli's head? It's a fantastic, sexy, sinister female face.

Thanks - I've used so many of your designs so happy to get the chance to return the favour!

The head is from Red Harrington from the Lone Ranger sets. It is a great face - I bought a bulk lot of them on Bricklink as it works for so many characters and is much better than the Star Wars 'big eyes' or the kinda ugly Indiana Jones ones.

My customs need more color DX

I've got some new stuff from the Marvel end. Paddraig's Coulson got me going on a an Agents of SHIELD kick, so I made some of their villains (Blackout, Deathlok, John Garret right before one of my favorite moments in the entire series, Blizzard, and Scorch) and I made an alteration to Nick Fury and a new Maria Hill that won't sacrifice my Katana fig!

SHIELD Villains

Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill

I decided it was time to give Zod an update.

14237899894_130a25361e_c.jpg

I wanted Zod to wear armour, but still be able to have his hair piece on. Thus I swapped the original armour for a HF armor piece, and changed the hair to make it more suiting. :classic:

14234882761_4e3866f0c7_c.jpg

This is how I attached the cape from the back.

:thumbup:

Mr. Burns is also perfect for perfecting my Wesley Dodds Sandman

sAFASxD.jpg

C7FgxCQ.jpg

Better hair for Barda?

QshdWbM.jpg

Jubilee with baby Shogo

AeTlSDI.jpg

Update to Marrow (this isnt classic marrow, this is as she appears in the current X-Force)

Z7fLrb5.jpg

just an alternate look for Joker

Edited by autorazr