Badger

Market street

I wondered how much lego market street would go for on ebay without the box as im willing to sell it to fund my Radio control addiction ? Thanks fellow eurobrickers ! How much then ???

Edited by Badger

I wondered how much lego market street would go for on ebay without the box as im willing to sell it to fund my Radio control addiction ? Thanks fellow eurobrickers !

Wouldn't the easiest way to answer that question to be to do a search on eBay? :laugh:

Wouldn't the easiest way to answer that question to be to do a search on eBay? :laugh:

i have , just wondered what experts think would be reasonable :)

your crazy to sell it to fund rc stuff, rc stuff devalues faster than anything i know

your crazy to sell it to fund rc stuff, rc stuff devalues faster than anything i know

yeah ,im afraid i have found that out :/ im after £410 for it really .

yeah ,im afraid i have found that out :/ im after £410 for it really .

ANyone else ?

Guys, this is not a chatbox. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, don't bump your thread.

Guys, this is not a chatbox. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, don't bump your thread.

Not sure how much it'd be worth, but would you be interested in a trade for a Tamiya CR01 Land cruiser, complete with Rooster crawler and hitec servos, upgraded tyres, along with a DX3 transmitter and receiver set up for four wheel steering?

3826190523_c8f04d8923.jpg

IMG_8528 by richard.plumb, on Flickr

3826998498_a0be6cc8d3.jpg

IMG_8543 by richard.plumb, on Flickr

Ok then , apologies for the bump

Not sure how much it'd be worth, but would you be interested in a trade for a Tamiya CR01 Land cruiser, complete with Rooster crawler and hitec servos, upgraded tyres, along with a DX3 transmitter and receiver set up for four wheel steering?

3826190523_c8f04d8923.jpg

IMG_8528 by richard.plumb, on Flickr

3826998498_a0be6cc8d3.jpg

IMG_8543 by richard.plumb, on Flickr

You have a pm . I have put it on ebay .... My link