optimus99

Looking for MOCing tips for building HF weapons

for some reason it won't let me upload pictures.it says the file is to big. can you help?

Edited by optimus99

Hi, I'm new to EuroBricks and I would like a little help creating a flamethrower for bionicle. I would like something like this

(- the little purple flame). After a few of my own designs, I relized that they suck and that I needed help. So, if anyone has some time please help.

post-23674-132528531309.jpg

Can you clarify some details?

Color: I can certainly create a cutting eye, colorful contraption. Or monochrome, but it is likely to be the wrong color.

Tell me your desired color.

Size: If you wish to have a weapon in his hand, I'll create it, or I can create a weapon for an average Toa, Matoran, or even titanium.

It seems that I missed nothing.

As I was reading this topic, I looked at the flamethrower on the Fire Vulture standing over my desk and thought, "This might be useful for shadowflame1999."

The picture you provided looks a bit like the gun Surge 2.0 carries. Perhaps you could mix and match design aspects from those sets' weapons.

I hope that helps.

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

I'll see what I can do.

If I understand you correctly, I need to create a weapon of gray tones on the size of Surge.

Hi, I'm new to EuroBricks and I would like a little help creating a flamethrower for bionicle. I would like something like this

(- the little purple flame). After a few of my own designs, I relized that they suck and that I needed help. So, if anyone has some time please help.

Color- black or silver or gunmetal ( any of those is what I mainly desire please )

Size - The average toa

Hey guys, i know that there is already a topic about this, but I would like to go in depth. so, any custom weapon ideas? *huh*