zinfinion

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

TRU has an interesting pre-order promotion, you get a code to unlock a motor cycle and you also get an exclusive comic book!

Personally, I would get Lex from EB :tongue:

Click!

heres a slightly bigger image of the characther selection for people interested in a little closer look at the characther heads.

wl2jaw.png

With such low characther count I dont think they should have afforded themselves to put 10 of the characthers as preorder bonuses.

I agree the count is rather low but it is still 4 more than batman 1. :classic:

I agree the count is rather low but it is still 4 more than batman 1. :classic:

Batman1 ahd 15 henchmen and 8 police/civilians and duplicate catwoman and joker so I'd say the first game has more like 23 proper characthers. new batman only has 5 henchmen/lexbot

So the quality of characthers is obviously better in Batman2.

i am hoping for more dlc packs rather than just the two from preordering cause i'd really like to see a lego dr fate (also is there any gameplay of martian manhunter yet?)

i am hoping for more dlc packs rather than just the two from preordering cause i'd really like to see a lego dr fate (also is there any gameplay of martian manhunter yet?)

No manhunter gameplay that I've seen. I'm looking forward to seeing wich characthers are hidden in the characther creator.

Ok, so not to be the kid in the back seat yelling "Are we there yet?"

but does anyone have any experience with US gamestop preorders? Do they aim for release date delivery?

Ok, so not to be the kid in the back seat yelling "Are we there yet?"

but does anyone have any experience with US gamestop preorders? Do they aim for release date delivery?

I don't have any experience (yet) but scroll to the bottom of this page to read their street date guarantee.

Are you kidding? It's awesome! :grin:

I always found it fun how other superherous just grabbed Bats and carried him along with them. ) :classic:

Anyway, thanks guys for keeping an eye for new trailers!

Penguin1.png

Penguin2.png

These pictures (Cgcj!) actually show that Penguin has a slightly different face (which is odd, since the pic on my avatar (also taken from a game) shows an old one. I wonder if it's just for the game, or we'll actually get a fig of me. ) And note the back printing! :wub:

I just love the voices in the game! The Riddler is fun as well and now I just need to hear Penguin. ) :grin:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

P.S.

Is it me, or the Riddler was about to hit me in the trailer? :hmpf_bad: If so, I'll put his cane so far and so deep in his..... :angry:

Edited by The Penguin

Are you kidding? It's awesome! :grin:

I always found it fun how other superherous just grabbed Bats and carried him along with them. ) :classic:

Anyway, thanks guys for keeping an eye for new trailers!

These pictures (Cgcj!) actually show that Penguin has a slightly different face (which is odd, since the pic on my avatar (also taken from a game) shows an old one. I wonder if it's just for the game, or we'll actually get a fig of me. ) And note the back printing! :wub:

I just love the voices in the game! The Riddler is fun as well and now I just need to hear Penguin. ) :grin:

P.S.

Is it me, or the Riddler was about to hit me in the trailer? :hmpf_bad: If so, I'll put his cane so far and so deep in his..... :angry:

Well as I said earlier I played the demo on the 3DS and it had this cutscene at the beginning. You do speak but I'll just say don't get get your hopes up. Also the Riddler hits your top hat off your head, make of that what you will.

Also the Riddler hits your top hat off your head, make of that what you will.

*Take out my blade umbrella, hit Riddler's head off*

Serves him right! :laugh:

Edited by The Penguin

I am in the UK, and can't get the demo. Not even on the EShop. Might get it for Wii or 3DS. What are Lego games on the Wii like?

I am in the UK, and can't get the demo. Not even on the EShop. Might get it for Wii or 3DS. What are Lego games on the Wii like?

They are still good . I play all my games on the Wii. The graphics aren't as good as xBox or PS3, put the games are still great!

Identical to ps3/xbox 360. lower res, stupid infrared aiming controls, no opportunity to get the dlc, but it is the exact same game.

An article here with a bit of the voice acting cast. It confirms Cheetah, but I don't think she's playable (maybe with the character creator) on consoles since we probably would have known already though. :sceptic:

An article here with a bit of the voice acting cast. It confirms Cheetah, but I don't think she's playable (maybe with the character creator) on consoles since we probably would have known already though. :sceptic:

That article also says 60+ characthers. hopefully!

No manhunter gameplay that I've seen. I'm looking forward to seeing wich characthers are hidden in the characther creator.

During a livestream some people saw vixens torso and john stewarts head so that will be intresting

During a livestream some people saw vixens torso and john stewarts head so that will be intresting

I already posed a picture of vixens torso. and I think that "john stewarts" head was just cyborg without hes mask.

That would make sense.

What would make sense?

Also, do you guys think that this game would include any marvel characters? That would probaly go against licensing issues. This game looks great so far though. Going to gamestop to preorder it today. Played the 3ds demo yesterday, looks fine. I was never a fan of the ds Lego games.

Edited by sologuy369