Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest#25: Imbuing the Sword

SamNPCpicture.png

"Of course I'll hold up my end of the deal. Are we ready to load up and get back to my shop?"

"Are these the only items you require?"

Hoke searches the area with his pickaxe and shovel.

Hoke searches for something that may be of use, but the fire bomb seems to have made a small crater in the ground, leaving a blackened crust.

The party leaves on the wagon back to Sam's shop.

SamsTripotionshoppic1.jpg

SamNPCpicture.png

"So would you like to buy the rest of the Tetonic potions or do the other jobs? I need to place these crates right when shipping them and need help maing a potion."

The party rests and Tomas gets an extra good rest on his 3 bedrolls :laugh: . The party wakes and walks out to Sam's porch where he has some breakfast. The party gains all their stats to full.

The party:

img_1138.jpg_thumb.jpgDurkon (Played by RPGer)

Level 1 Mage

Power: 7 (1+6) (No extra power)

Health: 5/5 (1+4)

Shield Power: -

Ether: 5/5 (1+4)

Gold: 0

Inventory: 3x Fang dagger (WP:6), Staff (WP:3), 3 Potions, Venom, Bone, skeleton decoy, Bedroll, Topaz (Lightning), Canteen Passport (2 trips), Saber teeth

Er2.pngErdathcath Madilinas (Played by The_Customizer)

Level 15 Ranger

Power: 25 (15+10) (No extra power)

Health: 23/23 (15+7+1)

Ether: -

Gold: 343

Inventory: Tritech Handcannon (WP:10), Longbow (WP:7), Helmet (+1 max. health), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), 4 Potions, 2 Grand Potions,3 Mead, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 12 Venoms, Deadly Venom, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 1 lightning Bomb, 2 Holy Bomb, Bone, skeleton decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares, Canteen Passport (2 trips), Saber teeth

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Played by dannylonlegs)

Level 13.5 Cleric

Power: 20 (13+7) (No extra power)

Health: 21/21 (13+8)

Ether: 17/17 (13+4)

Gold: 110

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 7), 2 Potions, Tonic, Remedy, 2 Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bomb, 2 smelling salts, 2 fire bomb, 2 lightning bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet ring, Grand tonic, Canteen Passport (2 trips), Saber teeth

6804337917_f0161d27c6_t.jpgTomas (Played by Tamamono)

Level 16 Sage *Party leader*

Power: 25 (16+9) (No extra power)

Health: 31/31 (16+15)

Ether: 23/23 (16+7)

Gold: 176

Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP:9), Fang Dagger (WP:6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP:5),3 Remedies, 3 Bedrolls, Tonic, 2 Bones, 2 Grand Tonics, Shovel, Mead, 2 Venoms, 3 Smoke Bombs, Topaz Elemental Gem, Smelling Salts, Common Axe (WP:5), Captain's Shield (SP:3), Holy Bomb, 2 Grand Potions, Fire Bomb, Canteen Passport (2 trips), 2 Saber teeth

hoke_ableword_1b.jpgHoke Ablesword (Played by UsernameMDM)

Level 17 Mystic Knight

Power: 28 (17+11) (No extra power)

Health: 34/34 (17+17+1)

Shield Power: 9 (7+2)

Ether: 17/17 (17+0)

Gold: 259

Inventory: Vintul (Great sword: WP 11), Hollow Blade (Dagger: WP 6), Steel Buckler (Shield: SP 7), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1), Sapphire, Emerald, Aquamarine, Amethyst, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Potion, Grand Tonic, Remedy, 3 Bones, skeleton decoy, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Canteen Passport (2 trips), Saber teeth

"Yes, what jobs do you have for us?"

OOC: Still no updated stats.... :sceptic:

QM Note: what updated stats? If you are referring to you being level 1, this is because Erdathcath thought she had a phoenix essence but didn't, in this logic, you were never revived from a phoenix essence and therefore you gained no XP.

Ok, what other jobs do you have for us?

Erdathcath recalls Sam's words after they had returned from the battle to Sam's house.

"So would you like to buy the rest of the Tetonic potions or do the other jobs? I need to place these crates right when shipping them and need help making a potion."

Sylph opens his mouth after meditating for what seemed to be 4 days, only to realize that only several hours had passed. "To answer the question, 'in what class shall I advance once I've attained sufficient prestige,' I intend to revive an ancient druid pact who's followers might be described as bearing similarities to both druids and witches. I'm not quite sure which class best represents it though. Thanks for the venom."

"I think we'd like to mix the potions first, then we can move the crates."

SamNPCpicture.png

"Ok, follow me."

EntrancetoSamsvault.jpg

The party follows Sam along a trail until they reach a small wooden door in the ground. Sam opens it up and the party realizes it is a manhole to a vault-ish thing. The party climbs down the manhole and enters a room with crates, a shelf, and a box of viles.

Samsvault1.jpg

SamNPCpicture.png

"I need some venom, a book named 'Aguste of the magical beings', a vile of beetle-fire, the label should be on the vile, and the ingredients in the book for the recipe marked with a bookmark. It's been a while since I've been in here, I found this system a few years back when strolling around my home, so I don't remember what's where and how to get around. I faintly remember some bats in one of the rooms, I also believe there was a hole in a wall leading to a cave, I think that's where I found the bats now that I think of it, yes. So shall we continue?"

Which way will the party go? (for simplicity's sake, I'm just going to call it N, E, S, and W)

N

E

S