Sirens-of-Titan

The Elven Shrine

I had the impression that this time, the story was much longer. I can't wait to read to chapter 8 :classic:

The builds are, well, the usual brilliant builds :thumbup:

Edited by Brickadeer

This build is AMAZING :wub: , but I already expected that, being one of yours. So many things I love - The elven building is so unique! It has nice round curves, and the nice wooden composition, not to mention all the great details with the river and the foliage and everything else. I love the pattern on the grey floor, the stuffed bear, the telescope, the elven throne room, more things than I can mention. That map though is a work of brilliance. It is so perfect! Truly amazing build, as usual!

Great chapter! The story indeed seems to be gathering pace to the inevitable clash between good and evil... i am on tenterhooks! :oh3:

Everytime you post a build you blow my mind with something - this time it's that lovely first dio with the elf shrine in the forest, just beautiful. A scene that really is greater than the sum of it's parts. :wub: The shape of the shrine reminds me a little of Tiberium Blue's fortress, was that an inspiration for you? Your interiors are masterful as always, and may i join the chorus of praise for the great unrolled scroll on the table - brilliant! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I appreciate your kind words! :blush:

... The shape of the shrine reminds me a little of Tiberium Blue's fortress, was that an inspiration for you? ...

Well now that you bring that up there are similarities in the shapes, but my primary inspiration was classic elven architecture. I looked through LOTR concept art and a few video game concepts to get an idea for what the common themes were, and then applied them to bricks, with my own subtle twist. If I had to attribute it to one particular inspiration, it would have to be this one. Although it looks nothing like it, it was mostly the organic feel I emulated:

elvenbarracks.jpg