Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

OOC: As I said in my previous post, the Water Bomb, as it does normal damage to enemies, will deal 5 damage to every enemy, eliminating Minion B and Minion A. So, target some other enemy. I suggest Lesser Draugr C, since Alisha is targetting A and Leo is targetting B. :wink:

OOC: As I said in my previous post, the Water Bomb, as it does normal damage to enemies, will deal 5 damage to every enemy, eliminating Minion B and Minion A. So, target some other enemy. I suggest Lesser Draugr C, since Alisha is targetting A and Leo is targetting B. :wink:

OOC: That's what I said I would do Daxux he uses his bomb this round, but if he doesn't use the bomb, then I would probably prefer to attack a minion as that way we can, at least, get one enemy out of the way...hopefully.

So will Daxus use his bomb this round or won't he?

*I throw the Water Bomb from the front row*

OOC: I used my Holy Bomb, a consumable, so it isn't in my inventory anymore.

IC: "Actually, I threw the Bomb overhand onto the ground in front of the enemies"

Daxus, throw that water bomb.

I attack the Lesser Draugr B.

Benji, put yourself second in the battle order, you have more HP.

OOC: I edited my post.

OOC: That's what I said I would do Daxux he uses his bomb this round, but if he doesn't use the bomb, then I would probably prefer to attack a minion as that way we can, at least, get one enemy out of the way...hopefully.

So will Daxus use his bomb this round or won't he?

OOC: Yes!

OOC: I edited my post.

OOC: Yes!

Then I use my healing power on the Lesser Draugr C from the back row.

Edited by palathadric

QM Note: Heroes, please remember next round, (if there is one) to bold your final actions! Thank you.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

IC: "I gave you some coins of lesser value than gold. I did have some of them, but they are not listed in my inventory."

OOC: To not get the thread it's in cluttered up, and since we are both on the same quest anyway...

IC: I say, how many did you give, and what is the exchange rate at present?

QM Note: Heroes, please remember next round, (if there is one) to bold your final actions! Thank you.

Sorry about that, edited it.

Order of action:

Leo

Benji

Alisha

Daxus

Monk Pretzel

I will attack Lesser Draugr A from the back row.

Leo vs. Draugr B- Miss

Benji vs. Draugr A- Critical Hit

Alisha s. Draugr A- Miss

Daxus- Water Bomb

Monk Pretzel vs. Draugr C- Damage

Leo charges again, but the lesser draugr side-steps his slash. Benji, you aim right for the draugr's heart and fire, but unfortunately, it is undead and does not lose any health. Alisha, you try and avenge Benji, attacking the same enemy, but he dodges. Monk Pretzel uses healing magic on the last draugr but the oncoming face of a skeleton freezes him in fear, and he gets hit by the undead warrior. Fortunately, he was in the back row or else he would've been KO'ed... again....

Enemies:

Lesser Draugr A

Level 10 Undead

Health: 2/45

Special: Call of the Dead- Summons an Undead Minion

Drops: 10 gold

Lesser Draugr B

Level 10 Undead

Health: 15/30

Lesser Draugr C

Level 10 Undead

Health: 15/30

Party:

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpgBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader*

Level 13.5 Ranger, 27 year old Half-Elf Male

Power: 23 Health: 18/18

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, 1 gold

untitled-15.png

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces (played by palathadric), Level 1 Cleric

463-year-old male "hermit"

Power: 4 Health: 4/9 Ether: 4/5 Gold: 0

Inventory: Cross (=Staff) (WP: 3), Potion x2, Remedy, Tonic x2

6798549387_b71c13e0e6_t.jpg

Alisha Mortek, (played by Poison Ivy) 22 yr old female Human, Level 2 Barbarian

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3,

Health: 5/9. Power: 5

Leo Aragon, (played by TheBoyWonder) 17 Year Old Brobric Elf.

Level 14 Knight Power:21 Health:23/23 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion, Bedroll Shovel,

6848164303_8bbf252d58_t.jpg

Name: Daxus Octavian (played by LEGOman273)

Job Class: Rouge

Stats: Human, Male, 23 Years Old

Level: 2 * Health: 7/8 * Gold: 0

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 3), Potion x2, Venom,

Party Leader, state the order of action.

You may choose to flee, heal, or cast a magic spell, or attack.

Any enemy not targeted will get a free hit.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Darn. I have a curse on me. I suppose I am more of a preacher than a worker of miracles," complains Monk Pretzel. "I suppose I am a too friendly and likeable character to be involved in war and the like."

OOC: Monk Pretzel uses his healing power on Lesser Draugr A from the back row...once again if that is okay with everyone.

OOC: Just wondering, does Daxus' weapon do any good against undead creatures...I suppose it does. :look:

No it does not. Only mine and Alisha's does because they are elemental. Or should I say, My two swords? :laugh:

OOC: What about Benji's?

Uh oh.... :sceptic::look: I thought he borrowed something so he could do damage.... No, that was Alisha right? :blush: Oh wait, nevermind, he just used bombs the entire time, I thought I completely messed up the entire battle.

Benji doesn't do any damage either.

Benji has two gems, but neither are in his crossbow.

OOC: Ah, good to know. So I suppose Monk Pretzel, Alisha, and Leo should all attack different people in the hopes of, possibly, killing off the fight... :look: although I doubt we will.

Alisha looks a bit crestfallen as her sword misses its mark. She quickly hefts it once again, this time levelled at Lesser Draugr B, from where her previous strike left her.

OOC: Ivy, I would suggest making your Poison Ivy quote a different color (green, perhaps?), and putting it above your Heroica stats. As it is, it looks like the quote is part of the stats.

Also, you can center the stats by putting "center][/center" around the text.

Edited by LEGOman273

Also, you can center the stats by putting "center][/center" around the text.

:oh: I learn something new everyday... thanks for that bit of information. (Even though it wasn't for me. :head_back::innocent: )

The next round will be up shortly after everyone confirms their actions.

Battle Order

Leo

Benji

Alisha

Daxus

Monk Pretzel

OOC: Benji could attack anyone, as his attacks do not do anything. Should I do it for him?

Battle Order

OOC: Benji could attack anyone, as his attacks do not do anything. Should I do it for him?

If you were the party leader, I might. But no. Even though it won't make a difference, I like to have everyone participate. Also, he could use his ice bomb. So he can decide. I choose his action if he does not respond in 24 hours. (About 4 hours from now.)

*I attack Lesser Draugr B from the front row*

OOC: Isn't it pointless for Daxus to attack from the front row as, unless I'm mistaken, his weapon won't do anything anyways. :look:

:oh: I learn something new everyday... thanks for that bit of information. (Even though it wasn't for me. :head_back::innocent: )

The next round will be up shortly after everyone confirms their actions.

OOC: You do need to put [ ] in place of " ". I just did that so that it would actually be written out.

OOC: Isn't it pointless for Daxus to attack from the front row as, unless I'm mistaken, his weapon won't do anything anyways. :look:

OOC: Yes and no. Daxus's weapon does nothing against the undead, but any enemy not targeted gets a free hit. Also, what else can he do?

OOC: You do need to put [ ] in place of " ". I just did that so that it would actually be written out.

OOC: Yes and no. Daxus's weapon does nothing against the undead, but any enemy not targeted gets a free hit. Also, what else can he do?

But attacking from the front row will be more damage to you.

...Oh, wait, Leo put Daxus fourth in the battle order...