branolego

Mario Kart

Hey yall, since theres all these other licensed themes out there, and every other brick company is making Mario Kart, do yall think LEGO will jump on the band wagon?

Also heres a prototype mario kart i built for my little cousin. He loves that guy!!

link to mario kart -

Edited by branolego

Hey yall, since theres all these other licensed themes out there, and every other brick company is making Mario Kart, do yall think LEGO will jump on the band wagon?

Also heres a prototype mario kart i built for my little cousin. He loves that guy!!

link to mario kart - http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets

What? This goes to my sets...

Lego can't touch it because Mega Bloks has the license.

Until that changes, the answer is no.

But, by the looks of the sets, they are doing a good job with it. Still, my loyalties lie with LEGO.

i realise that now, im trying to still figure this whole link thing out, any help would be appreciated.

But, by the looks of the sets, they are doing a good job with it. Still, my loyalties lie with LEGO.

i have to agree with you, ive bought one mega blocks set, never again.

Ok i fixed the problem. sorry about that.

Isn't it K'nex who has the license? Either way. Whenever the license ends with them, I'd love to see some LEGO Mario. But, I don't think there's any bandwagon of companies making Mario Kart sets, just K'nex(or maybe Mega Bloks?)

I would love to see LEGO Mario Kart, or even a nice Nintendo line in the same vein as the Super Heroes line!

Nice MOC, by the way! :classic:

I would love to see LEGO Mario Kart, or even a nice Nintendo line in the same vein as the Super Heroes line!

Nice MOC, by the way! default_classic.gif

thanks, i dont normally build vehicles, so i was venturing out of my comfort level.

Isn't it K'nex who has the license? Either way. Whenever the license ends with them, I'd love to see some LEGO Mario. But, I don't think there's any bandwagon of companies making Mario Kart sets, just K'nex(or maybe Mega Bloks?)

i think your right about it being knex

A Nintendo theme would be cool, but it probably won't happen for a few years... Plenty of good MOCs though...

Since this is not a licensed LEGO theme this does not belong here. Sorry.

If you want to discuss Megablocks having the Mario Kart license, do so in the Community Forum.