Sign in to follow this  
gylman

Sleeping minifig heads

Hey all.

I am trying to get together a MOC in which I need a lot, well about 10-20, of sleeping minifigs.

The only sleeping fig heads I know of are the Hermione and Ron Weasley fleshy heads from the Durmstrang and Merpeople sets.

Does anyone know of any other ones I can use? I hate fleshies, and the HP ones I mentioned above don't look particularly nice either.

THanks,

Gyl

This would probably be quite cute, if you get the grey 'pupils' and the eye brows 'erased' somehow, and leave the 'eyeline' for closed eyes.

What do want so many sleeping figures for???

I lecture frequently. And I want to create a slide for the end of my talks showing a bunch of minifigs in an audience, all asleep.

Kind of like this one, only a bit more detailed, and the audience asleep in various positions.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Y-Bros-K...he-audience.jpg

But if I don't have a variety of minifig heads,and if I am restricted to fleshies only, it will suck.

If it's for a slide, why not try a bit of digital manipulation?

Build your audience with a load of blank yellow faces (you can simply reverse their heads), take a digital photo, and then use photoshop or similar software to draw sleeping faces on them. Hey presto!

If it's for a slide, why not try a bit of digital manipulation?

Build your audience with a load of blank yellow faces (you can simply reverse their heads), take a digital photo, and then use photoshop or similar software to draw sleeping faces on them. Hey presto!

Yep, it looks like I'm heading in that direction, as there really seem to be only the two previously mentioned sleeping fig heads.

Thanks.

G

I can't believe I never knew this before, but what do you lecture in? What kind of lecture will they be used it?

Any chance I could get you to come lecture at my University? :-P