Sign in to follow this  
De Sandman

Lego Keychains

I recently got from my brother in law 3 exclusive keychains for my birthday(they are not available in holland), he got them from Lego Land Billund.

853088-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

853187-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

lego_850154_1-500x500.jpg

I atached the red brick to my keys but i don't know what to do with the minifigs, on one hand i want to remove the keychain (for the minifigs to use) and on the other hand because they are so exclusive in holland i want to keep the chain, what would you do?

Edited by De Sandman

I tend to pick up keychains when they're on sale, then I summon my inner strength to yank the holding pin straight out of the top of the head.. a little modelling putty and a tiny spot of paint is enough to cover the hole and then you have yourself a minifig!

I have enough stuff hanging off my keys already (notably... keys) that I don't need anything else dangling around...

I just have them lying around in some boxes that I have legos in..

Too bad only way to get those are ordering from S@H or from some "black market auction/flee market dealers" here in Finland. Atleast I haven't seen those, or any others "special" items (magnets etc) for sale in stores..

The pull on my zipper broke off when I washed my coat a few weeks ago. I bought a Stormtrooper minifigure keychain and changed the ring to something much smaller that would fit on my zipper. Now I am able to use it as a zipper pull. I have a Stormtrooper hanging from my coat all the time. :thumbup: My advice would be to not use one that is very ornate. That's kind of the reason I chose the Stormtrooper specifically.

I think you position is a little different since they are so exclusive in Holland. Myself, I buy them only when they are on sale, then I use them for my motorcycle key. Ironically I am still on my first key chain so I have like 5 or so just sitting in a drawer waiting to be used.

I don't think I helped much. :sceptic:

Thanks for the replies, but it's not helping :laugh: , i think i will leave them in one piece although i like the wizard as minifig *huh*

Thanks for the replies, but it's not helping :laugh: , i think i will leave them in one piece although i like the wizard as minifig *huh*

I'm glad I could be of little to no service :laugh:

In all seriousness you're probably better off keeping then in tact for your collection and hitting up bricklink for a wizard.