Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

Sorviodunum

This is one of the most beautiful towers I seen, the purple flowers give it a very singular touch

1) usual a forum warns if a thread is 'dated', eg older then 90days. So I did not pay attention to the date at all.

2) I rather bump an old topic (aka "ARISE DEATH THREAD!") then create a new one telling the same which has been told before.

Yeah. No one is mad at ya, no need to "warn you" or anything, plus LD and I aren't moderators or regulators, so you don't have to listen to us TOO carefully anyways :tongue:. And yes, it was good you asked in the thread about a guide instead of making a new topic. I do appreciate that you didn't just say "this is cool" when it has been burried for a month and you actually had a question. Thanks meph for linking it!

I'm not the guy to tell people off but please try not to bump up old topics, even ones this good :laugh:

No you are not, please refrain from doing so in the future, that's what the report button is for.

@ mephistoteles, argh, I looked there and missed the last bit. Thanx.

As for bumping: sorry. But to my humble defence:

1) usual a forum warns if a thread is 'dated', eg older then 90days. So I did not pay attention to the date at all.

2) I rather bump an old topic (aka "ARISE DEATH THREAD!") then create a new one telling the same which has been told before. That's why forums have a search forum, right?

:)

No harm no foul.

Bumping an old topic is OK if you have something useful to add, or a valid question (If the MOC'er is still active).

This forum does not have any type of warning system for dated threads, so please bump old threads wisely. The most common type of OLD thread bump we see is people saying things like "Great MOC", or "I really like this". Those comments add nothing to an old topic, and is the main reason people are so quick to jump on someones case for bumping an old thread.

Again, like I said, no harm no foul, this thread isn't ancient, only a few months old, so please just keep in mind what I've said in the future, you've done nothing wrong here. :classic:

No you are not, please refrain from doing so in the future, that's what the report button is for.

Yes sir! mybad :sceptic: