Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

My LEGO Advent Calendar Display "MOC"

Hey fellow LEGO fans,

as most of you know I got a job at a toy store and started to work last wednesday! And my first working day there was directly a day of a great surprise, I was able to rescue one of the Advent Calendar display stands from the trash container and took it to my home! *sweet*

Basically it is a four leveled stand with starry sky printing and a LEGO CITY logo at the lowest level. It also came with some stuff with christmas printing for the top of the display.

The reason I took this with me is that it makes (ignoring the "CITY" emblem) a perfect stand for my Star Wars boxes... ;-)

ac06_display_sw_1.jpg

It wasn't that easy to arrange all those boxes, especially the top level has some gaps between the boxes.

Nonetheless it is a great way to display the boxes ;-)

What do you think?

So you too got work at a toy store, eh? Got myself a position as christmas-help this december in the store which I worked in last year, took me the full effort of a three-minute phone-call to get the job. :-)

Nonetheless, there are plenty of surprises for LEGO-enthusiasts working at a toy store - the retailers' catalog, which is strictly off-line BTW, is one of them. If you ask nicely, you might get to take a peek in it.

Oh, and not to mention the employees' discounts. ;-)

maybe you can explain to us how the Lego Company deals with toy shops, if you're allowed to, that is. I mean, in many cases, you, as a shop owner, just order the sets you want to sell in your shop, but it seems Lego has a different arrangement with the toy shops