Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

RIP. :cry_sad: He had a good run. Did you break 800 Fame?

Do you have any pots at all left to buy new equips?

In the final calculation, he had 9xx Fame, if I remember correctly. Not sure if it counts. Damn. I almost had forgotten how much dying sucks :)

No, I don't have any pots left, but equipment is not an issue anyway. Effectively, I only lost the Staff of Horror which I can replace by a Staff of Destruction. I got a couple of Masters, +7 Dex rings and Siphons/Essences, which is basically my original equipment.

But I'm pretty annoyed that I lost all the fame. The stats. And of course the my new colour scheme!

On the other hand, I learnt that hunting gods is relatively simple, especially when I found a good spot.

In the final calculation, he had 9xx Fame, if I remember correctly. Not sure if it counts. Damn. I almost had forgotten how much dying sucks :)

No, I don't have any pots left, but equipment is not an issue anyway. Effectively, I only lost the Staff of Horror which I can replace by a Staff of Destruction. I got a couple of Masters, +7 Dex rings and Siphons/Essences, which is basically my original equipment.

But I'm pretty annoyed that I lost all the fame. The stats. And of course the my new colour scheme!

On the other hand, I learnt that hunting gods is relatively simple, especially when I found a good spot.

It does count. Congrats on the fourth Necro star.

That's good. It sucks a lot more when you're wearing the stuff I was wearing last time I died. :laugh:

The stats might have been a factor in your death. I know some players on the forums have said they killed their maxed chars because they couldn't control the maxed Speed.

Damn lag. :hmpf_bad::cry_sad: After Level 20, I will never play as a Priest again. :tongue:

Priest is actually one of the most durable classes you can play. (Paladin is probably a little more durable, with Armor and healing, and you get decent range if you buy a CSword) Priests are even better at healing than Necros, since you instantly heal without having to risk standing near enemies.

You got in really close to that Djinn before you lagged, though. If getting in close is your preferred playing style, you might want to try Knight or Paladin instead.

By the way, I have the list of items I have now, so PM me if you're interested in buying something.

I made it to Paladin!! Got to level 10th and died. Anyone got a Seal of the Aspirant?

My freebie mule does. I'm not on right now, though.

I posted the e-mail and password for my freebie mule on the Board in the Guild Hall, so you guys can take stuff off of it when I'm not on.

I posted the e-mail and password for my freebie mule on the Board in the Guild Hall, so you guys can take stuff off of it when I'm not on.

I just tried to take a robe from it, and I think you posted the wrong password. :wink: It won't let me in.

I just tried to take a robe from it, and I think you posted the wrong password. :wink: It won't let me in.

It works for me. Is it giving you the Incorrect Password error, or a different one? Are you sure you didn't capitalize anything in the password?

Incorrect password error, and I made sure I capitalized nothing.

Incorrect password error, and I made sure I capitalized nothing.

Are you adding an extra 'o' in 'freedoctr' in the e-mail address? If it still doesn't work, PM me the e-mail address and password you're using.

It doesn't work. I think it may be something to do with me, because I tried Skipper's that was in his Profile, and I got the same notice.

It doesn't work. I think it may be something to do with me, because I tried Skipper's that was in his Profile, and I got the same notice.

Can any of you, other guild members, access the account?

Can any of you, other guild members, access the account?

Where do I find account name and pw?

edit:

Fount them. Yes, i can access the account.

Edited by Brickadeer

MegaBloks. I was in the godlands, happily slaughtering gods, and my HP started dropping. I reached almost casually for the Nexus button, not noticing the Medusa bomb arcing over my head...

Dead at 518 Fame. :cry_sad: Thankfully, I have another T9 set ready, so I just have to buy the skull and ring over. And the only things I was carrying (and not wearing) were a Sup Def ring, two Soul Siphon Skulls, and some HP/MP pots, so I didn't lose that much.

MegaBloks. I was in the godlands, happily slaughtering gods, and my HP started dropping. I reached almost casually for the Nexus button, not noticing the Medusa bomb arcing over my head...

Dead at 518 Fame. :cry_sad: Thankfully, I have another T9 set ready, so I just have to buy the skull and ring over.

A moment of silence. He was a good chap. :cry_sad: I thought you just lost your connection!

Today was a good day. Got 2 Seal of the Divine for the 2% prism. But I wasted all the fame I had on a Drake Egg which did nothing. How do you get so much fame?!

I know, I just don't the the patience. :tongue: But I did get my rogue up to level 20 and then Kamikazed him into a Medusa. That was fun. :grin:

Dead at 518 Fame. :cry_sad: Thankfully, I have another T9 set ready, so I just have to buy the skull and ring over. And the only things I was carrying (and not wearing) were a Sup Def ring, two Soul Siphon Skulls, and some HP/MP pots, so I didn't lose that much.

RIP :(

I Lost my Level 15 assassin to lag! :cry_sad: I also had a gold Health ring and a flame dagger. :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: I tried the Mules today, and they worked for some reason, so I took Doc's Wand of Arcane Flame and Mithril Dagger

Edited by K-nut

How do you get so much fame?!

Firstly, there are some achievements you can shoot for. Full list here. I usually try for Explorer, Team Player, Enemy of the Gods, and, if I'm not planning to keep the character for a long time, Friend of the Cubes. With melee classes, you can also try for Accurate, since your weapon doesn't shoot far enough to need to keep it on auto fire anyways.

Some people also 'Fame Farm'. They leech XP to level up, kill one god, and then never fire another shot. This guarantees them Enemy of the Gods, Slayer of the Gods, and Friend of the Cubes. It's also not hard to get Mundane and Thirsty with that method, Accuracy is virtually guaranteed, and it's easy to get Sharpshooter and Sniper. Some more patient players also get Boots on the Ground. Basically, once they hit the 250-ish Fame when Fame earning really slows down, they suicide and get over 400 Fame from all their achievements.

I just joined. My user-name is Briksparts. So where do I meat you?

I'm not playing right now, but Hornblower's on USWest, he can invite you.

Aw man. I just died... I need to stick to pirate caves and easy enemies.

Looks like Skipper hasn't been able to find you yet. Where are you, if you're online?