Mr Benn

MOC: Modular Bank

Hi All - this is my first modular MOC so do be nice! Decided that my little modular street could do with a place for some banking - this is not quite finished yet as it could do with a few more details but thought I'd share the 98% finished version. Sorry about the relatively poor photography, it's a bit dark in the Lego area at the moment!

This is exclusively built using parts currently available via PaB, can share the LDD file if anyone is at all interested.

img_4353.jpg

img_4355.jpg

img_4356.jpg

Gangsters plotting on the roof, wondering how to get past the laser-protected skylight...

img_4357.jpg

First floor with bank manager's office, vault and waiting area

img_4359.jpg

The vault door 'borrowed' from the Lego City bank, and an attempt to recreate Matisse's 'Snail' in 1x1s...

img_4360.jpg

The bank manager in his nice executive chair...

img_4361.jpg

Downstairs floor with customer area and back office

img_4362.jpg

Cashiers' desks (just waiting to be held up for the 5th time that day by the rampant Lego robbers and gangsters)

img_4364.jpg

Back office with water cooler and noticeboard

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Edited by Mr Benn

Very nice. You did a great job on the facade. But, those sailors better quit ogling that girl and go apprehend the Goblin! :tongue:

I love the colour scheme here of tan, black, and white; they all look excellent together. The detailing on the front of the building is very nice also.

Is that globe on the front from a POTC set? It looks familiar...

Is that globe on the front from a POTC set? It looks familiar...

It is indeed from the Captains Cabin POTC set - I have a few of these so I'd like to make the globe a bit of a recurring motif throughout the bank at some point!