Sign in to follow this  

Best EB members,

I build this Dakar UniMOC 1 month ago and i changed the gears and lockt the rear diff and give him more bottum freedom and it's drive very wel on sand.

See for more photo's on brickshelf VFracingteam or see on youtube.

Greetings Edwin. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/VFracingteam/DAKAR-UNIMOG/118_1852.jpg[/img]

Edited by VFracingteam

i dont think it can be good for the motors and axles. :classic:

For the motors is not a problem they fit High in the chassis but for the axles you are right, but i have planty axles and the are cheap. but after every drive outside i clean with a air compressor all the sand out

This one is also great

but I like your 6x6 even better

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=490344

thanks, but the gearing whas not so good inn the 6x6, but i will trie it next time inn a new model.

Edited by VFracingteam

@ VFracingteam: I saw your 5 BIG photos of your Lego Technic Dakar Unimog 4x4 on your Brickshelf gallery, and your two YouTube videos below -- very nice! :thumbup: I don't see a problem with operating your MOCs outdoors -- Zblj, Mahjqa, and many Trial Truck/ Technic Rally folks do so regularly.

@ VFracingteam: I saw your 5 BIG photos of your Lego Technic Dakar Unimog 4x4 on your Brickshelf gallery, and your two YouTube videos below -- very nice! :thumbup: I don't see a problem with operating your MOCs outdoors -- Zblj, Mahjqa, and many Trial Truck/ Technic Rally folks do so regularly.

Thanks, it gives you much more fun to drive them offroad and your video's look more nice and also your photo's look realer than inside and yes it cost my mabey 20 euro more off parts because off the sand, but any way our hoby cost a lot more, but the reaction you get from other people are great and they don't believe it's build from lego

greetings Edwin Korstanje

I love ur models there great,how many mogs did u buy,have u more pictures on where u placed ur motors? Do u use 1 or 2 motors for ur drive?

I love ur models there great,how many mogs did u buy,have u more pictures on where u placed ur motors? Do u use 1 or 2 motors for ur drive?

Hi David,inn the 4x4 Dakar i use 1 motor and in de 6x6 2 motors for drive and in the firetruck also 2 motors for drive.

Now i rebuilding the firetruck and have 3 motors for driving and i will take photo's off it, i am sorry i didn't take photo's on the down side off the previsus trucks.

I build now 4 models off the Mog.

greetings Edwin

http://upload.brickshelf.com/gallery/VFracingteam/Truck-trial-Unimog/117_1782.jpg

Sorry David i have only buy one 8110 Unimog the rest is from other sets and some parts i both on a brickshop on de web.

Edited by VFracingteam