Condor

[MOC] Winter Candy Shop

I was going to enter this into the contest, but I already used it for a different contest so I'll just post it here. This is only the second MOC that I've done, but I had a lot of fun building it. It's funny how you're never really finished with a MOC though. I'm already thinking of ways to improve on it :classic:

Front view: Every candy purchase gets a child a picture with Santa Claus!

Ignore the random teal stud on the roof. I used it to hold down the wreath, but I guess it didn't work too well and I didn't notice it when I took the picture.

6348947567_60585b6682.jpg

Front View by Condor80, on Flickr

3/4 View Left

6349697450_fefcd883a6.jpg

3/4 View by Condor80, on Flickr

3/4 View Right

6349696638_f195039b5c.jpg

3/4 View by Condor80, on Flickr

Back View: The lady gets her candy weighed at the counter while her husband picks out more candy. Upstairs, the chocolatier makes another batch of chocolates to prepare for the holiday rush. Those chocolate frogs are sure to be a hit!

6348947211_76d392bf50.jpg

Back View by Condor80, on Flickr

1st Floor: Second floor removed to access the 1st floor.

6348948041_33c7728bf7.jpg

1st Floor by Condor80, on Flickr

Excellent creation 'Condor' and it should give us inspiration for the contest. :classic:

At last Santa pops up in one of these.....oh, that reminds me of joke....oh, it's a bad one though ! :laugh:

Anyone for chocolate frogs and I like the cabinet downstairs.....are they custom lollypops on the front of the shop ?

Great work 'Condor' and Brick On in the snow ! :classic:

Thanks guys!

Good work, it looks as if it would fit perfectly. I think the lollipops are from the old HP line. Good luck in the contest :classic:

Indeed they are! They are from the Shrieking Shack (4756). I took most of the pieces from that set and then took a couple of other parts here and there from other sets.

Another great MOC! Where did you get those Popsicle molds? This inspired me to create something for the contest, as well! On to building my Winter Village Coffee Shop!

Thanks again for the excellent creation!

Another great MOC! Where did you get those Popsicle molds? This inspired me to create something for the contest, as well! On to building my Winter Village Coffee Shop!

Thanks again for the excellent creation!

Thanks! The popsicles were also from the Shrieking Shack set.

Really cute candy shop. I like the house (the inside and the outside (those windows are one of my favourite pieces). I also like the little Santa grotto/pavilion you have built. Very nice and beautifully in theme.