Xyver

Avalonia Stables

I have heard the request for stables for our lord's noble steeds.

I offer the use of my humble stable if you happen upon my estate.

I do apologise for the colouring my lord, but it would appear my apprentice (that's her tending the horses) has discovered some form of sorcery that colours the wood more to her liking. I assure you it will be refitted in guild colours once the materials are at hand.

castle-stables.jpg

The hardest part of this build was the roof, trying to get plates to sit at right angles and then attach to the walls drove my nuts. If anyone can offer a better method of doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I used side studded bricks attached to the roof and the front angle plate, then used hinged bricks to attach that to the top of the walls. Its all very delicate and note sure if the positions are alligned correctly, but it does stay there.

Looks...interesting, but good. :classic: I like the choice of color, as it is different from most MOCs in Avalonia. I like unique. I also noticed that you have the horses from King's Carriage Ambush. :cry_happy:

I have heard the request for stables for our lord's noble steeds.

I offer the use of my humble stable if you happen upon my estate.

I do apologise for the colouring my lord, but it would appear my apprentice (that's her tending the horses) has discovered some form of sorcery that colours the wood more to her liking. I assure you it will be refitted in guild colours once the materials are at hand.

castle-stables.jpg

The hardest part of this build was the roof, trying to get plates to sit at right angles and then attach to the walls drove my nuts. If anyone can offer a better method of doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I used side studded bricks attached to the roof and the front angle plate, then used hinged bricks to attach that to the top of the walls. Its all very delicate and note sure if the positions are alligned correctly, but it does stay there.

Awesome~~ But I think these are the colors of Mitgardia~

The workers have been busy in the quarry and have at last produced enough stone to upgrade my stables.

Now my horses have somewhere to stay that more amply reflects the grandness of me.

Now if only the carpenters would stop drinking the mead and get to work.

Stable1.jpg

Stable2.jpg

I have made this a modular build for easy access/play of the horses inside.

Stable3.jpg

Stable4.jpg

Stable5.jpg

Stable6.jpg

The colours of Avalonia need to be added, but all I have are on my tower and I don't want to pull that apart just yet. Maybe once Santa delivers the Mill Village Raid to me I will be able to decorate the stables appropriately.

Interesting stables to begin with. Then a HUGE transformation at the end. Definitely is grander in scale and decoration. I'm not too familiar with stables, but it seems like a rather large building for just a few horses. But I like the rest of the building's uses. Keep up the good work.

A group of weary travellers have requested lodgings for the night.

It would appear that the local brew was too much for the youngest of the group.

Stable7.jpg

Stable8.jpg