Sign in to follow this  
Werlu Ulcur

Nose art

I want to buy (more like dieing to have) a Republic Gunship, but being so close to Christmas, I don't want to risk a $250+ set in overseas shipment in the end-of-the-year postal madness. So I'll patiently (ha!) wait until January to try to find one. In the mean time I was thinking of coming up with some sort of nose art to use instead of the regular stickers. I would make the art, print them and then apply in place of the two sticker options that come with set #7676.

Does anyone know where I can find cartoonish figures from the SW universe? I don't know, like a rancor or wampa or just clone troopers that I could use as the basis for the art?

angel, I already had found those files, some VERY good stuff there :thumbup:!

But I was thinking of creating something myself, and that's why I need files/drawings/art of just the beast/trooper or whatever that I would use on the nose. There's lots and lots of material about SW universe beasts and characters, but since I'm a total zero in arts there's no way I would be able on my own to make a drawing based on a photo. That's why I need some cartoonish examples.

Edited by Werlu Ulcur

I can't think of anywhere to go specifically but I think Google could be a good bet. Just search what your looking for and refine the search to images. You should eventually find somthing you looking for. You could use the images you and fallenangel1309 have found for refrence scale and size. Hope this helps.

Edited by wokajablocka

Or you could even just type in "Star Wars cartoon images" into your web browser. If you're looking for specific things like a cartoon Wampa, then type that in and see what you get. I would think many images from the original Clone Wars cartoon would be useful, as well.