Lazarev N.

Mechanical heart, dark soul, metal body... Sideshade

The build is quite lovely, the details are done right (and those legs effing ROCK!), and I even think I can name your main inspirational source (my guess would be the character Nightmare from the Soul beat'em up series).

What I don't like about the MOC is the head - compared to the quite elaborate body structure, it's way too plain and small - and the colour scheme.It mostly looks awesome (especially on the feet), but on other parts I think you overdid the shading. Perhaps a more streamlined colour scheme would work better.

Concluding, this is a piece of awesomeness. Well done, good sir, well done.

Awesome! The legs, and especially the feet, are really, really great. Nice use of the patches too. Are they from Jabba's sail barge?

and I even think I can name your main inspirational source (my guess would be the character Nightmare from the Soul beat'em up series).

Oh no, you're wrong. The whole idea came into my head. But during the construction was guided by the images of Accrets from Rising Force and Assassin Cross from Ragnarok.

Are they from Jabba's sail barge?

Almost guessed. they are from the Ewok glider.

Nice. The head is rather small, as someone already said. Those clothe parts look great as cloaks though (might have to get some...). I particularly like how the gun and sword both attach.

Almost guessed. they are from the Ewok glider.

Ah, I see. Shame on me; the glider is almost right in front of me when I sit behind my desk. :hmpf_bad: