Sign in to follow this  
mattb483

(MOC) Fire Engine

Hello Eurobrickers! Here is my first town "MOC". As an AFOL now i've been mostly into pirates and castle. As a child I always had town and pirates, for awhile I've been wanting to get back into town, now seeing the 2012 sets I am ready to get back in! Now to kick it off here is my first moc, Engine 23. I plan on making more fire engines and police vehicles as the weeks to come, as well as a full city! Enjoy please let me know what you think!

engine23frontside.jpg

engine23rear.jpg

engine23sidegages.jpg

engine23front.jpg

More pictures here My link

The thing I'm gonna add soon to the engine are doors for the cab.

Great looking pumper/hose truck 'mattb483' - excellent scaling chassis with wheels - perfect for any city layout ! :classic:

Now you only need a ladder truck and a station house.

Brick On 'mattb483' ! :classic:

Awesome fire truck, love the inclusion of yellow to brighten up the usual white and red colour scheme! Great job :thumbup:

I love the look of the fire truck and all the details of it.

Its a great build. Nice job.

This is really nice, I like it a lot! The scale is perfect and fits right in any City layout that is based on current sets, and I love all the detailing. Not too sure about the two different kinds of windows next to each other on the sides of the cabin, but I can see that it would be difficult to do it any other way without getting holes somewhere. All in all: Top notch, and superb for a first venture into City territory as an AFOL...!