Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest#10: Extra-Curricular Activities

En Sabah Nur grinned as he and his companions panted heavily, out of breath. "Well done Erdathcath. Aye, the East Wing works for me as well."

The party decides to enter the East Wing through a door that leads them into a long hallway. There are seven doors along the hallway and one at the end of it. There is also an intersecting corridor on the left that leads north to the library.

But the first thing that draws the party's attention is a section of the wall. Horrendous profanities have been scribbled on it that were not there when the party passed here earlier that day.

heroicaquest10-wall.jpg

What will the party do next?

- Check the doors along the hallway

- Turn left to the library

- Try the door at the end of the hallway

- Go back to the Entrance Hall

So, they have already arrived, they must be infecting this whole place as we speak! We must hurry to the library, and then onto the auditorium. (Which I believe is their next target)

"Hmm, they must have struck when we were distracted by the stone guardians." Nur takes a closer look at the graffiti. "Since we're in the hall, why don't we check the doors along the way. The night is still young, yes?"

"Whoever did this clearly shows signs of mental instability. We need to stop this before it goes to far, that is clear by now. The doors here must lead to the classrooms but remember that there was a second floor too, I wonder if the stairs to that is behind the door at the end of the hallway. I wonder if it is a good idea to hurry to the library before we have checked the upper floor. :sceptic: "

"Whoever did this clearly shows signs of mental instability. We need to stop this before it goes to far, that is clear by now. The doors here must lead to the classrooms but remember that there was a second floor too, I wonder if the stairs to that is behind the door at the end of the hallway. I wonder if it is a good idea to hurry to the library before we have checked the upper floor. :sceptic: "

Well, if I remember right, they had so far vandalized almost every room. EXCEPT the Auditorium, hence the reason I believe they will make that their next main target. And this is only the beginning.

"I do not wish to rush into another gargoyle situation by rushing through the building. I still wish to begin by starting with the doors here."

Well, if I remember right, they had so far vandalized almost every room. EXCEPT the Auditorium, hence the reason I believe they will make that their next main target. And this is only the beginning.

I only remember that so far they had been completely random in their act, never heard that the Auditorium had been spared. I know we are in a hurry but I still think we should search this area first like Nur says.

I only remember that so far they had been completely random in their act, never heard that the Auditorium had been spared. I know we are in a hurry but I still think we should search this area first like Nur says.

True, alright, let's explore these doors!

The party goes through the doors along the hallway, finding five empty classrooms, a small cabin with cleaning equipment, and a foul-smelling lavatory.

The cleaning cabin contains a few useful items for the party:

heroica-smokebomb.jpg1x Smoke Bomb - Allows the party to escape the battle.

heroica-venom.jpgheroica-venom.jpg2x Venom - Use on a weapon to make it cause a poisoned-effect on any enemy it hits for the duration of one battle. A poisoned enemy loses 1 health each turn.

Party Leader, how will these items be divided?

Party Leader, how will these items be divided?

Erdathcath gets the smoke bomb, Alf and me gets a venom each. Nur, since your weapon is already poisoned and you are the most well equipped of us you don't get anything now, I hope you understand.

Erdathcath gets the smoke bomb, Alf and me gets a venom each. Nur, since your weapon is already poisoned and you are the most well equipped of us you don't get anything now, I hope you understand.

I was going to recommend just that. :wink:

Now, where are going to explore next? The library?

OoC: The effect of Venom disappears after every battle, so Nur's weapon is no longer poisoned.

Party:

ava-alf.jpg

Alf Gregory
(played by Bricksandparts)

Level 1 Barbarian

Power
: 4

Health
: 8/8

Gold
: 0

Inventory
: Greatsword (WP:3), Potion, Venom, Mead, Shovel

ensabahnur2.jpg

En Sabah Nur
(played by Jebediahs)

Level 4 Mage
*Lucky*

Power
: 9

Health

Ether

Gold
: 0

Inventory
: Sangriste Dagger (WP:5), Loaded Die (permanent lucky-effect), Garnet (Earth), 3 Potions, 3 Tonics, Bedroll

Erdathcath Madilinas
(played by The_Customizer)

Level 1 Ranger

Power

Health
: 6/6

Gold
: 5

Inventory
: Longbow (WP:3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll

heroica_maurice02small.jpg

Maurice Ratibor
(played by Etzel)

Level 1 Cleric

Power

Health
: 9/9

Ether
: 4/5

Gold
: 5

Inventory
: Steel Mace (WP:3), Potion, Remedy, Venom

Which way will the party go next?

Nur nods. "Let us try the door here at the end of the hallway. It must lead to the next floor."

Nur nods. "Let us try the door here at the end of the hallway. It must lead to the next floor."

I believe we already checked all the doors.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

"Yes, the last door should be our next choice I think. I promise we head for the Library after that Erdathcath."

OOC: Oh, I missed that about the venom. Sorry! :blush:

I believe we already checked all the doors.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

"No, we only checked the doors along the hallway. There is one left at the end."

"Yes, the last door should be our next choice I think. I promise we head for the Library after that Erdathcath."

OOC: Oh, I missed that about the venom. Sorry! :blush:

"No, we only checked the doors along the hallway. There is one left at the end."

Ah, I see. Then let's go!