Sign in to follow this  
Kadabra

A wild Kadabra appeared!

Hello, Eurobricks! My name is Kadabra. I live in the USA and I'm the older brother of the member Bioniclover, who lurks here often but, to my knowledge, has only posted once. :laugh: I'll try to be a little bit more active than him... As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a big fan of Pokemon. I also like LEGO Castle and Ninjago, and I also have plenty of Technic, Bionicle, and Hero Factory from my brother. I love forum-based role playing and the Heroica RPG is one of the primary reasons I joined this forum. So yeah, that's me.

Hello, Eurobricks! My name is Kadabra. I live in the USA and I'm the older brother of the member Bioniclover, who lurks here often but, to my knowledge, has only posted once. :laugh: I'll try to be a little bit more active than him... As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a big fan of Pokemon. I also like LEGO Castle and Ninjago, and I also have plenty of Technic, Bionicle, and Hero Factory from my brother. I love forum-based role playing and the Heroica RPG is one of the primary reasons I joined this forum. So yeah, that's me.

Twice now :P

Welcome to EB bro.

Welcome to Eurobricks! I must say, I like a member who introduces themselves with a creatively named thread! :wink:

I too share a fondness of Pokemon, having played from Silver to White. We even have one or two Pokemon creations!

Enjoy your stay. :classic:

Go, GENGAR!

GENGAR used HYPNOSIS!

Enemy KADABRA fell asleep!

GENGAR used DREAM EATER!

It's super effective!

Enemy KADABRA is fast asleep.

SC used GREAT BALL!

All right! Wild KADABRA was caught!

New POKEDEX data will be added for KADABRA!

"Hello, Eurobricks! My name is Kadabra. I live in the USA and I'm the older brother of the member Bioniclover, who lurks here often but, to my knowledge, has only posted once. :laugh: I'll try to be a little bit more active than him... As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a big fan of Pokemon. I also like LEGO Castle and Ninjago, and I also have plenty of Technic, Bionicle, and Hero Factory from my brother. I love forum-based role playing and the Heroica RPG is one of the primary reasons I joined this forum. So yeah, that's me."

Do you want to give a nickname to KADABRA?

KADABRA was transferred to BILL'S PC!

Among my friends, Pokemon was all the rage back in '04. :grin: Welcome to Eurobricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks Kadabra, I hope that you have a good time on the forums! :classic:

~buddy~