Sign in to follow this  
Vader

*Spoiler* New star wars ep3 pic

Thanks for the info, but I have to disagree with you KhoRne,

They really disappointed me for two things:

1) the special effects look horrible in the lava scene duel (on the floating thing on the lava)

2) Padme is really getting on my nerves, why do we have to hear "Anakin you're breaking my heart" - give birth and die!!!!!

EDIT: I can't wait for the movie to come though, I'm sure it will be mind blowing ;)

Well, how would you like to see 2 Jedis fight on a small piece of rock floating on liquid hot magma?

Lucas has never dissapointed fans in the special effects department and I doubt he will start now, plus the scene was only a split second. Maybe the eyes were playing a trick on you?

I sincerely hope so, it just seems that the lava has a weird feel...

What so wrong about the lava? I don't see anything wrong to it. |-/ Why's Padme working on your nerves, it's Anakin who appears mostly in the trailers, so be happy that you see her ;) .

*EDIT* Yoda, actually she's saying: "Anakin, don't break my heart" ;)

I have some more pics:

Picture 1: Proclamation of the Empire

Picture 2: Anakin marching towards the Jedi Temple

Picture 3: "Look at my lightsaber, nice isn't it"

Picture 4: Spacebattle

Picture 5: Spacebattle 2

What so wrong about the lava? I don't see anything wrong to it. |-/ Why's Padme working on your nerves, it's Anakin who appears mostly in the trailers, so be happy that you see her ;) .

Thanks for the pics KhoRne ;)

Concerning the lava I don't know, it looks somehow really artificial (but once again, my eyes might deceive me ;) ).

Padme is a really beautifull woman, thats for sure. I really wanted that ep to be very dark without cheesy sitcom dialogues: Anie, don't break my heart, don't turn to evil, I love you....enough of that!!! Let the battle begin ;)

Thanks for the pics KhoRne ;)

Concerning the lava I don't know, it looks somehow really artificial (but once again, my eyes might deceive me ;) ).

Padme is a really beautifull woman, thats for sure. I really wanted that ep to be very dark without cheesy sitcom dialogues: Anie, don't break my heart, don't turn to evil, I love you....enough of that!!! Let the battle begin ;)

Hmm, I'll try to get a pic of the lava battle.

Episode III WILL be a very dark movie, darker than any other SW movie. The Anakin-Padme moments need to be there to show how Anakin is still in love with her and that the choices he makes are all for her, he just makes the wrong choices and that's also a reason why Anakin fell to the Dark Side.

Can't wait 'till the movie hits the theatres :-D :-D .

PS: You're right, Padme is a really beautiful woman ;)

KhoRne,

I really do agree with you on both points. I know we must have this ambiguous Anakin/Padme relationship, I only hope its not going to be too long ;)

I think the relationships between Anakin with Palpatine and the jedi counsel/Obi are MUCH more exciting and important for the plot ;)

Padme we love you *wub*

I think the Palpatine-Anakin dialogues are pretty good, especially the one in the theatre when Palpatine explains the power of the Dark Side to Anakin or when Palpatine says that the Jedi don't trust him anymore, they are all great. I think that the dialogue of Palpatine-Mace-Anakin will be good to, that's where Mace tries to keep Anakin on the good side, but fails and gets killed. :-D

As I promised, here's the hot pic:

Padme, we love you, yeah, yeah, yeah *wub* :-D :

Here's another one of our beautifull star:

I think the Palpatine-Anakin dialogues are pretty good, especially the one in the theatre when Palpatine explains the power of the Dark Side to Anakin or when Palpatine says that the Jedi don't trust him anymore, they are all great. I think that the dialogue of Palpatine-Mace-Anakin will be good to, that's where Mace tries to keep Anakin on the good side, but fails and gets killed. :-D

I thought that Mace got killed when he went to arrest Palpatine *wacko*

Are you sure he is cut in two by Anakin????

I thought that Mace got killed when he went to arrest Palpatine *wacko*

Are you sure he is cut in two by Anakin????

**SPOILER!!**

(highlight to read)

I didn't say he was going to be cut in two. But it is Anakin who kills Mace, Palpatine is fighting Mace, Anakin watches from the shadows, Palpatine lets Mace win on purpose to show Anakin that the Jedi are "corrupt", Anakin buys it and kills Mace.

You said something there Master Yoda, made me realize that some people here don't like to read Spoilers, so I edited my post(now you need to highlight it ;) )

KhoRne,

I was joking there buddy concerning the spoiler thanks ;)

But you have a great idea about hiding it, som people like Sam, hate spoilers ;)

actually nearly feel sorry for Dooku on that picture. He looks sad. Poor guy...

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have the book for episode 3 and i think that is when Anakin and Obi-Wan go to rescue Palpatine from the Invisible Hand (Greivous' flagship)

Anakin and Obi-Wan fight Dooku. Dooku knocks out Obi-wan. :'( Anakin gets mad and starts to fight Dooku.

Anakin draws a huge amount of power from the force and gets Dooku on his knees. Anakin was about to spare him then Palpatine says to finish him off and use his anger and hate as a weapon. Dooku gets up and they fight for a little longer. Then Anakin cuts both Dooku's arms off. He doesn't want to kill him, but he listens to Palpatine's insistent encouragement and cuts Dooku's head off :()

i have the book for episode 3 and i think that is when Anakin and Obi-Wan go to rescue Palpatine from the Invisible Hand (Greivous' flagship)

Anakin and Obi-Wan fight Dooku. Dooku knocks out Obi-wan. :'( Anakin gets mad and starts to fight Dooku.

Anakin draws a huge amount of power from the force and gets Dooku on his knees. Anakin was about to spare him then Palpatine says to finish him off and use his anger and hate as a weapon. Dooku gets up and they fight for a little longer. Then Anakin cuts both Dooku's arms off. He doesn't want to kill him, but he listens to Palpatine's insistent encouragement and cuts Dooku's head off :()

Very violent, that stuff scares little fuzz balls like me! :-D ;)

(just kidding, of course)

Very violent, that stuff scares little fuzz balls like me! :-D ;)

(just kidding, of course)

Yeah right fuzz ball, go and hide in your tree hut :-D :-D :P