Sign in to follow this  
Mythos

Husbands small chinese army

oh BrickTW!

Fantastic stuff. fantastic stuff for far east moc'n!

Cool army.

A little off-topic but do you or your husband work for BrickTW? Seeing as how the person who posted that army is one of the two posters on those forums. I only see Asteros and BrickTW as posters.

Cool army.

A little off-topic but do you or your husband work for BrickTW? Seeing as how the person who posted that army is one of the two posters on those forums. I only see Asteros and BrickTW as posters.

My husband helped him to set up the forum, he offered to help out later as a moderator if Kevin needed the help, but guess Kevin decided to keep him as an admin(husband doesn't like being an admin, feels too much pressure on him, and feels he has to make the site popular or something), and no Kevin didn't give my husband those items for free my husband bought them, was a little terse with him when he told me how much hes been spending in the past month, but then again hes only been spending what hes made on sales of his items here and elsewhere.

Edited by Mythos

i spent hundreds of $$$ on bricktw !!!!! i have a large chinese army too.. havnt showed it off yet though.. still building !! :laugh:

i spent hundreds of $$$ on bricktw !!!!! i have a large chinese army too.. havnt showed it off yet though.. still building !! :laugh:

You must show it off so people can go ooh and ahh from seeing the army.

I figured he bought them, seeing as he also has lots of brickforge pieces as well from your previous posting of his gallery. Yea lego can sure get addicting.

I have a feeling this thread might get joined to the "Post Your Castle Army Here!" thread. Coz that's what happend to many people's army threads on here :(

Edited by hanzocloud

I love how the bowmen turned out. The color shift for the hats gives them a nice look.

The whole army is nice and the mix of troops and cav feel right to.

Well done Asterios. :classic:

I figured he bought them, seeing as he also has lots of brickforge pieces as well from your previous posting of his gallery. Yea lego can sure get addicting.

reason not many posts is because the forum just started.