Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Starwind

Admiral Starwind Avatar

Well i would want an admiral in blue coat or red coat preferabbly blue and in the back ground a tall ship ie. ship of three or more masts with three or more sails.

If thats possible.

Well i would want an admiral in blue coat or red coat preferabbly blue and in the back ground a tall ship ie. ship of three or more masts with three or more sails.

If thats possible.

I can help, I have a blue coat admiral, and what ship do you want? I can make it HMS unpredictable, but if you don't want to.. It is your choice what ship do you want? what background?

I could make you one, but I don't have a figure of what you want so someone would have to take the picture for me. Just let me know...

I made my sig, except for the backround. So that's what the quality would be.

Ar...

Admiral starwind I need you to make a choice between the minifigs, otherwise I can't start... can you also tell me what background you want??

Mr Tiber

The important thing to remember is Admiral Starwind may not have had the opportunity to view this thread yet, so its best to give him a few days just in case. But if he's checked this thread and has failed to respond then you should definitely make him walk the plank!

Sorry bout that gents i was busy moving only partly moved and then i got some form of Tonsilitis or something and then my g/f dumped me so it's just not been my week.....anyways

The admiral on the right wioth the black mustache as to the ship hmm yeah slap the Unpredictable in there until i can get the starwind assembled.

Sorry about that...

How do you like this one? I think it is better as a signature...I'm still working on the avatar

hms_victory.jpg

That ship is the HMS Victory, I just don't think the Unpredictable, or the ship of another admiral does it any good so I used the victory...

The yellow text is hard to read, it would look better in red.

The yellow text is hard to read, it would look better in red.

You're right, If Admiral Starwind Agrees, I'll changes that

*claps* i like it alot and i agree with you about the ship of another admiral actually. How you did it was actually how i imagined it too bravo. *claps*

I'm glad It came out the way you like :-) But I am trying to resise it so it wouldn't be that big, it was just a example so you could read the text :-P I see you already have an avatar, so I don't need to make another...

How do you like this one? I think it is better as a signature...I'm still working on the avatar

hms_victory.jpg

That ship is the HMS Victory, I just don't think the Unpredictable, or the ship of another admiral does it any good so I used the victory...

How is Admiral Starwind's avatar coming along? is anyone working to make the text more legible? I notice the above picture is no longer located in that Brickshelf folder, could that be fixed?

sorry im lost what is my attention requiring?

Any chance my sig could be redone with the st lawrence in the background?

Off course! do you mean this one?

yup

Could you give me another image of it? this one is not the desired signature shape, and BTW this thread needs some of your attention *pirate*

Yeah thats the problem there is only two pics of the St. Larwence which is the Painting one and the model picture.

Mmmm That's a pity. I asume you don't want the modelpicture in your avatar, maybe you better keep it like that, why don't you take the one on my Brickshelf gallery

Intructions:

click here

then you click on the left thing

click save

and use it as your signature!

Mr Tiber! I am shocked! For once I find an image in your Brickshelf Folder that isn't 5 times bigger than it needs to be! Well done! :-D

So we can easily do this with it:

starwind_choose.jpg

If you click here, you'll get shocked too!

or better:

again not 5 times bigger then it has to be *pirate*

Congratulations Mr Tiber! That is much easier size to work with, but you probably could get away with making it slightly bigger - if you wanted to.

Um the signature one is in .cpt form what is that?

Yes, what is .cpt? I've never heard of it and I've heard of a lot of file formats.

If you click here, you'll get shocked too!

or better:

again not 5 times bigger then it has to be *pirate*

Congratulations Mr Tiber! That is much easier size to work with, but you probably could get away with making it slightly bigger - if you wanted to.

Um the signature one is in .cpt form what is that?

Yes, what is .cpt? I've never heard of it and I've heard of a lot of file formats.

as am I this one cuaght me by surprise.