Sign in to follow this  
TheBoyWonder

OT Set help!

I have been collecting TCW sets, as I know the plot quite well now, But I would like to build up an army of Rebels/imperials. What sets under £50 can you recommend? I can add them to a list, as currently the City Passenger Train is badly wanted.

So, Any advice?

Well I'd you just want to build an army, bricklink would be your best bet since you can get just the figs.

Otherwise the battle packs with the rebel's isn't that old, in fact I swear I saw some at walmart recently.

If you're willing to go over that price limit, 8038 Battle of Endor is undoubtedly the absolute best all-around Star Wars set, OT, PT, or CW, currently out. They're a little harder to find, but I've seen them at LEGO Brand Stores.

Otherwise, if you want to build up a collection, 8092 Luke's Landspeeder and 6212 X-wing Starfighter (if you can find it) are both excellent 'starter packs'. If you're only interested in army building, I'd follow Big Cam's advice and buy BPs.

I have been collecting TCW sets, as I know the plot quite well now, But I would like to build up an army of Rebels/imperials. What sets under £50 can you recommend? I can add them to a list, as currently the City Passenger Train is badly wanted.

So, Any advice?

You could wait a bit longer for the Endor BP, and the new X-Wing, Y-Wing, and TIE Fighter next year for some rebels and imperials. The Battle Of Hoth also has snowtroopers and rebels in them.

Sign in to follow this