Sign in to follow this  
natelite

New BW vs WL comic

it's there as of aug 15. i guess the set will be sold soon either from tru or s@h. nothing much in terms of the set...but should be fun for the little kids. :-P

This is the worst Exo comic we had so far.

Why? Because it kills away an awesome set like Bridge Walker too quickly. Because it gets defeated by HA YA TO. Because we know nothing of this White Lightning. It pops out from nothing and what does it defeat? A giant mech with loads of weaponary and that is three or even four times bigger than it, and piloted by a far more experienced pilot like Meca One.

Guess I'll invent my own story when I get the set. :-/

Shakar

Why? Because it kills away an awesome set like Bridge Walker too quickly. Because it gets defeated by HA YA TO. Because we know nothing of this White Lightning. It pops out from nothing and what does it defeat? A giant mech with loads of weaponary and that is three or even four times bigger than it, and piloted by a far more experienced pilot like Meca One.

Shakar

umm, the comics should only be a place to get information. why are you so hyped up over such a jelly bean story. it's quite clear it's catered to kids. it has been crap since episode 1. mechs break down for no reason. pilots get new mech for no reason. just about every episode has no reason. takeshi got to drive the mountain king for no reason. he also get the new supernova for no reason. i dont even know why the sensei showed him his new mech. so what happened to the new guy that ryo rescued? again no mention of this mysterious person who supposedly have seen the robot's side of the mountain. see? there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the comic. it's purely crap entertainment for little kids. it's not like they would understand that a story need make sense as long as they see some action every week...and the "ending" leaves them wanting more. :-/

I must agree with both of you.

The cartoon is no work of art, but it seems to get worse all the time.

In the beginning it was quite hard to defeat just one Thunder Fury, but in recent episodes they just seem to get blasted like Sentrys..

Silly

The scripts is awful, too. I don't like the way Hayato is inexperienced in his new machine, but still beats it....

-Tilius-

Shakar

umm, the comics should only be a place to get information. why are you so hyped up over such a jelly bean story. it's quite clear it's catered to kids. it has been crap since episode 1. mechs break down for no reason. pilots get new mech for no reason. just about every episode has no reason. takeshi got to drive the mountain king for no reason. he also get the new supernova for no reason. i dont even know why the sensei showed him his new mech. so what happened to the new guy that ryo rescued? again no mention of this mysterious person who supposedly have seen the robot's side of the mountain. see? there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the comic. it's purely crap entertainment for little kids. it's not like they would understand that a story need make sense as long as they see some action every week...and the "ending" leaves them wanting more. :-/

Of course they don't have to be incredible, but, as far as I am concerned, the story has been simple and nice enough to play well with your sets. But now, instead, a puny white mech with inside a coward such Hayato pops out of nowhere and defeats that mechanic monster. You gotta kid me.

Shakar

You must also realize that the Humans are the good guys, so they let the good guys win. Kids don't like it when they don't, right?

Still, the Humans are outmatched and outgunned... I'd like to see the robots break through their defenses and kick some damned megablocks for once... probably what'll happen with the Sentai Fortress Comic... hopefully.

I have to agree that that comic is the worst. :-X I mean , come on!! Having the Bridge Walker getting defeated from Ha-Ya-To AND because he shot discs at the power core? |-/ What kind of defeat is that?WEAK SAUCE! This is why I'm going to write a 3-part story about Bridge Walker vs White Lightning on the Exo- Stories topic. The first part I will try to write within the hour, the second part tomorrow, and the third part the next day. You should read it. I hope you read and even comment on it on the Exo- stories topic.

P.S. BWVSWL looks awesome. Does anyone know when it comes out? 8-