Sign in to follow this  
bensl

Wanted to Buy: UCS Star Wars Sets 10030 & 10179

i am a new member and i hope this is ok (i did read the guidelines but if its not ok please post and ill remove it)

i am back to lego after being into it bigtime as a kid and have recently discovered the star wars series. being a star wars film fan this immediately appealed to me and i was lucky enough to score a UCS death star II (10143) which I had great fun building. as result i started searching other USC sets and found the millenium falcon (10179) and star destroyer (10030) which look great but have subsequently found to be discontinued :thumbdown:

i doubt anyone with these great sets will want to part with them but, if anyone has either and they are looking to sell, i would be very interested. i am in Australia but am happy to pay for shipping.

cheers

i am a new member and i hope this is ok (i did read the guidelines but if its not ok please post and ill remove it)

i am back to lego after being into it bigtime as a kid and have recently discovered the star wars series. being a star wars film fan this immediately appealed to me and i was lucky enough to score a UCS death star II (10143) which I had great fun building. as result i started searching other USC sets and found the millenium falcon (10179) and star destroyer (10030) which look great but have subsequently found to be discontinued :thumbdown:

i doubt anyone with these great sets will want to part with them but, if anyone has either and they are looking to sell, i would be very interested. i am in Australia but am happy to pay for shipping.

cheers

Fair warning - these sets are going to cost you a VERY pretty penny. Good luck in your search!

Fair warning - these sets are going to cost you a VERY pretty penny. Good luck in your search!

yeah i figured they might have gone up in value a bit.

never hurts to ask! maybe someone has one boxed up somewhere they do not need....

It's not going to be cheap to ship them either. The 10179 is a huge box and weights quite heavy. Depending on where the seller is located and what shipping service used, it could be another $200 or so to ship Millennium Falcon.

I will be selling a #10030 Star Destroyer soon on my web store. The price will be $500, which is fairly reasonable. The only thing that came up unusual was that a page was missing, the original owner said it came like that to them from LEGO. LEGO sent them a print out of the pages though; very peculiar, not so sure if I believe the story.

Not exactly a great photo but it's all I have right now.

post-12994-131196928779.jpg

have you tried eBay? Fair warning though, I've seen bidding wars get vicious on some lego stuff

yeah i search ebay most mornings. everyone seems aware of the market now so prices have skyrocketed. think i missed the boat on these 2 sets. i will just pray for a re-issue or might even part them out on bricklink.

cheers

Sign in to follow this