Sign in to follow this  
lincolnwho

Leicester Space Centre Star Wars Display

HI Guys,

I just would like to write a quick thank you to all the exhibitors , who brought mocs of all kinds (though especially Star Wars my families Fave :classic: )

The set up and location were fantastic , the reception and welcome we recieved was first class.

It was also so great to see so many mocs we have watched develop on Eurobricks over the time, to see them in the flesh was fantastic.

Again the family felt truely welcome , a great day ,brilliant interactive stuff Mosaics and build a mars base, really nice professional vendors who could see my whole families love of all things LEGO and such great and talented builders.

We all had a fantastic day so from us all thank you so much :cry_happy:

Thank you so so much , and hopefully see you all again soon

:sweet:

Thanks, did you say hi??

I did , was with my two kids and better half on saturday, if my memory serves I was wearing a SW t shirt , and green shorts, grey zip up Jumper

We had a chat about your mocs especially the sand crawler , I even noticed your sublme use of Indys whip.

I think you had your better half there and me and the kids kept bumping into her , she was shocked we had been there the whole day (there wasnt enough time in my opinion)

Again thank you for such a lovely day

yep i remember now, you where carrying your child?

Edited by cavegod

Are they any pictures of the event?

there will be i will post a link when they upload them.

It was a great exhibition with plenty to see - I was happy I managed to get along. I must say all the MOCs and UCS sets were so much more impressive in person - as you'd expect - and it was really nice to meet everyone. Though only after leaving did I realise I'd not seent he new minifigs with the Executor! Nevermind... :classic:

I've taken a few photos too so will post them when I get the opportunity.

Great to see more of your sandcrawler.

Though I must admit, I liked the NCS display the best.