Sign in to follow this  
Bricksan

Introduction Topic

Hello staff and members of Eurobricks. I go by the username RJH, I'm a twentysomething from the UK. I have been a LEGO fan since I was given the Black Sea Barracuda for Christmas when I was 9. I pretty much had all the old Lego Pirates sets from 89-93 and then like everyone I grew up and real life got in the way, well speed forward 20 years and I have started to re-collect everything, been a lurker of this forum for over a year but never really had the time to join as if I join a forum I like to be active. Further more was also looking to connect with fellow adult lego fans who will enjoy reading my blog which combines both my passions in life LEGO and Discworld.

Anyway that is why I joined and I like both Classic Pirates and the new Pirates of the Caribbean but really like any LEGO and just been drooling over the images of the Super Star Destroyer. Thanks for having me.

Thanks both of you for the welcome, nope I am not him, although looking at his stuff I wish I was.

Welcome to Eurobricks RJH, I hope that you have a nice time on the forums! :classic:

~buddy~