Sign in to follow this  
eNiGMa

The lurkers are lurking....

Two vignettes today, and both of them are just simple things. I just wanted to try something with black and trans-green, so these are what I came up with:

The Lurkers

I while back, the members of Sly Piggery were joking that lurkers are like ghosts. And since we had a lot of lurkers at the time, a few of us laughed about the forums being "haunted." :-P

The next vig is of a spirited game of Laser Tag. For those of you who haven't played, you basically wear a vest and shoot "lasers" at other people's vests. It's a blast sniping people from above. :-D

Lurkers gallery

Laser Tag gallery

And sorry for the dark pics. :wink:

I like the black and neon colors together. The lurkers are sort of creepy.

I have never seen multiple level laser tag. It sounds like fun. The new batman guns have a sort of futuristic and laser tag like look to them.

I like the black and neon colors together. The lurkers are sort of creepy.

I have never seen multiple level laser tag. It sounds like fun. The new batman guns have a sort of futuristic and laser tag like look to them.

I played multi level laser tag once. Great fun.

I saw that vig on Brickshelf yesterday and loved it. Good use of the UFO chest plates.

Matt

I like the laser tag one, that grill piece was a good choice (though it may be a good idea to dust it off a bit :-P)

I like the colors of the lurker one, and the way you made the lurker all black, but why is he holding a knife?

I like the laser tag one, that grill piece was a good choice (though it may be a good idea to dust it off a bit :-P)

lol, It was actually the cleanest grill piece I had in that color. Think of it as fog, or something. :-P

but why is he holding a knife?

I basically just added it in as filler. It adds to the creepiness of the vig, and the shininess draws people's eyes.

Thanks for all your comments!

I like the idea of the lurkers being creepy lol. We actually do have a lot of lurkers here, we have approx 1500 different visitors a day (frontpage and forum) and only a few are posting.

I like the idea of the lurkers being creepy lol. We actually do have a lot of lurkers here, we have approx 1500 different visitors a day (frontpage and forum) and only a few are posting.

Wow, that's a lot of lurkers!

Is it 1500 different people, or just visits? Because I know that at least I usually visit more then once a day.

People. We have a double check IP/cookie thing. Now it might be 1300, I dunno, it depends on how many people block cookies and change their IPs. Yes that's a lot. I think we were at 150 few months after we launched EB.