retrosalad

119 Super Train Set - 4.5V Era

somebody has swoped me this vintage set of 119 lego train. can anybody help me find out what it is year etc.. :sweet:

Please see the site guidelines re. image sizes posted at the top of this forum. Images replaced with a link to your photo bucket.

Please see the site guidelines re. image sizes posted at the top of this forum. Images replaced with a link to your photo bucket.

ok sorry please pm me how to resize and please delete the link to my account :hmpf_bad::classic:

ok sorry please pm me how to resize and please delete the link to my account :hmpf_bad::classic:

This link lists (most) of the 4.5V train sets.

Yours could be part of 119 Super Train Set

119-1.jpg

Year 1968

The image is the link. Took about 1 minute...

Edited by roamingstudio

real sorry :sceptic: it worked ok on the town forum. thats the set i have 1 inner curve missing and a set of grey track that wont fit to the blue track? :sceptic:

I think you could have obtained the answers to your questions by doing a little homework on your own. There are sites such as Brickset, Peeron, and the link provided within this post to research your train. In addition, if you'd read the alert regarding image sizes at the top of this forum, there are also some links to tutorials to help you with image resizing.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and leave this topic open if you want to continue to discuss the train. I have renamed the topic though.