Sign in to follow this  
Gregorovich

Changing your Avatar on an iPod Touch?

Sorry for asking yet another help quetion about how to do something on an iPod :blush: .

I am unsure of how to change my Eurobricks avatar using an iPod touch. Does anyone know how?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm almost positive you won't be able to load one to eurobricks.

If you are really desperate, you can host your avatar on an external site, then use the link.

There is an option to load, which you likely can't do, and then using a link which you should be able to do.

EDIT: On my android device, I was able to load an avatar, which surprised me, I guess chalk up one more plus for android, the link way will definitely work for you though.

There is an option to load, which you likely can't do, and then using a link which you should be able to do.

Indeed. I just tried it on my iPod, and the upload button is unsurprisingly disabled.

Indeed. I just tried it on my iPod, and the upload button is unsurprisingly disabled.

Differing levels of Java support as a guess. You might need to upgrade to an Android.

Differing levels of Java support as a guess. You might need to upgrade to an Android.

And how :classic:

Insert android high five.

Thanks for the answers. I was just asking incase I was picked to play in the new mafia game and I'd need a picture of my character. It's fine, though, I'll just put one in my signature.

Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the answers. I was just asking incase I was picked to play in the new mafia game and I'd need a picture of my character. It's fine, though, I'll just put one in my signature.

Thanks anyway!

Actually, for a mafia role they usually send you an avatar and they have it hosted somewhere already, so you could use their link.