General Jones

Custom SW Weapons from The Little Arms Shop

Nice find. IMO, it's pretty nice, though it appears to lack the adaptability of the BA Minigun.

Should this be in Minifig Customization? Not sure.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Thanks for sharing this find Gen. Jones, good to know there's one more shop where we could get our custom SW weapons.

Should this be in Minifig Customization? Not sure.

Since most, or even almost all, of the custom weapons are SW-related, I'll leave this topic for a while here in the SW forum for some exposure then move it on the MCW later.

Some of these are quite good like the DC-17m or the DC-15, but some like the Head Hunter Pistol, or the Revolt Rifle don't look so great. I might get some of them though.

Some of these are quite good like the DC-17m or the DC-15, but some like the Head Hunter Pistol, or the Revolt Rifle don't look so great. I might get some of them though.

They're really great products. I have the dc-15s and dc-15 rifle, and they are great accessories for SW. They are alot better in person and will not let you down. His shipping, although it was overseas, was not very much if I recall correctly. Definitely worth a look and purchase IMHO :thumbup: .