Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

MOC: Lovegood home (wip)

Poeh I have no idea how to do that. If you could tell me how to do it I'd be more than happy to make a list.

Just download the Whitecap Bay set in LDD from Eurobricks database and, using only those pieces, recreate your building. Those pieces you have added could be in a bright color, like red.

What a great MOC. The Lovegoods are two of my fav characters from the series and you did a super job on the house and on Xeno minifig (LOVE IT).

I can't even think of anything that could be improved - except send it to me. Hahahaha. :laugh:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by darkdragon

Just download the Whitecap Bay set in LDD from Eurobricks database and, using only those pieces, recreate your building. Those pieces you have added could be in a bright color, like red.

I don't know... It sounds like a lot of work!

Wow, I love the last version! :blush:

This MOC is very nice, I like the details and I like the shape of this tower. :thumbup:

The hand press is beautiful and absolutely new! :wub:

Thanks for the compliment. I've put a lot of work into the hand press.

What a great MOC. The Lovegoods are two of my fav characters from the series and you did a super job on the house and on Xeno minifig (LOVE IT).

I can't even think of anything that could be improved - except send it to me. Hahahaha. :laugh:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:laugh:

Definitely an improvement. I'm loving it. :thumbup:

I think you did a good job with this MOC. I like both the color and shape. Well done. :classic:

I love this! The Lovegoods are some of my favorite Harry Potter characters and your interpretation of their house does their personalities justice! :classic:

-Derek