Sign in to follow this  
Willdog

D2C Contest: Atlantis 'Poseidon Tunneller'

**Last Known Transmission, Currently MIA**

After the Temple of Atlantis our numbers are now five. During the brawl Samantha managed to collect a scroll as the temple collapsed. It included some lines in the Atlantian indigenous language as well as a small diagram of directions. The small amount of words which Doctor Fisher was able to translate read along the lines of "…the in-elderly one is is lost in the tombstone…"

We were eventually met by the crew of the Poseidon Tunneller. Apparently by using their scanning instruments, the crew knew what they were about to face, and they seemed sure the massive drill beneath the hull of the Poseidon could drill past the toughest of surfaces.

Upon reaching what the crew nicknamed "The Podium", they set to work, drilling into its' base. A CRACK rang through the hollow water of the deep ocean. The surface of the Podium had broken, and as the smoke cleared a human figure was revealed. He was still… still as stone. Lying amongst the darkness was one of their very own divers. My fears were realised as I read the serial number on the back of his helmet. Bobby. He had gone missing days ago after we travelled through the portal but none of us suspected this.

Our youngest comrade, converted to pure white stone by some unfathomable force. I felt the collective guilt that we had gone too far, and we asked ourselves why we came on this search to begin with. Probably -- The darkness beneath the stone body is moving -- Scales twisting and quivering with ancient awareness -- The pillars -- (.missing text.) -- A mass darker then any void -- (.missing text.) -- Screaming -- I yell for Samantha -- No air --...//// incorrect key //// incorrect key ////// incorrect key //// key/

(FILE CORRUPTED)

-- Archeological Atlantis Exploration Attempt 2 'Podium' Pacific Rim, 2011, Depth- 500 ft. Codename - Brazil --

**To this date: No Further Transmissions Received**

This is my entry for the D2C contest. The set includes the large Poseidon Tunneler, six minifiures (including an exclusive stone Atlantis Diver), Tripod Mech, Auto-spider Backpack and the elusive Atlantian 'Podium'.

5671785768_3ddb4b9645_z.jpg

5671213179_15f42419cf_z.jpg

Pushing down on the satellite dish makes the drill appear from the hull of the ship.

5671791070_e91a6e2ca7_z.jpg

5671189255_d6749b6e4b_z.jpg

The drill can be used to break open the surface of the 'Podium' (or anything your lego heart desires).

5671193855_b8e70c0aa2_z.jpg

Hidden beneath the 'Podium' is an Atlantis Diver turned completely to stone.

5671746686_061bb787d5_z.jpg

As I mentioned before, the set comes with a Tripod Mech, Auto-spider Backpack but also a small native Atlantis fish. The Auto-spider Backpack can easily attached to the back of the Diver, this can be seen in the first pic.

Well that's my entry, thanks!

Nice entry Willdog, the sub and the mech looks good, though I'm not so sure about the 'podium', it's less appealing than the vehciles. Great backstory though, and overall it's a good creation, so I wish you the best in the competition. :thumbup: