Since reclaiming my Lego from my parents I have set up a small display on a shelf in our living room

S8304264.jpg

However my wife wants to display some pictures of my daughter too

S8304265.jpg

So I decided that the space infront of the pictures needed something Lego that was in keeping with photos, so I created my photographer.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do something like this but I was pleased with my effort.

S8304267.jpg

C&C welcome :classic:

D

I think it's a marvelous way to combine the two. Without the photographer, the picture seems out of place but with that little guy in front it ties it all together. Very inventive and I really like the pieces you used as it is instantly recognizable (by the way, your daughter is adorable :sweet: ).

I echo all that Lego Lassie posted; a great way to tie the two together, and nice little Mini MOC for the tripod and flash.

Huh. Women. Lol.

Ahem.

There are a few of us around here, too. :wink:

Thanks for the comments everyone, I am converting my wife to the way of the Brick, went to Legoland Windsor today and bought the 'Grand Emporium', But then my wife insisted that I buy her the 'Log Cabin'.

Great little MOC, Dazmundo. First time I've ever seen a tripod done with Technic.

I couldn't think of any other way to do it, I'd love to see some other versions of a similar thing.

D

I couldn't think of any other way to do it, I'd love to see some other versions of a similar thing.

Michael Jasper is legendary at this type of thing. His is here. (actually, this does use some Technic, and I still can't identify all the pieces)

Michael Jasper is legendary at this type of thing. His is here. (actually, this does use some Technic, and I still can't identify all the pieces)

That is fantastic thanks for the link. I've never actually seen the Lego camera piece before I didn't know they did one so I shall have to be on the lookout for one now.

D