Was cleaning my office (I'm an older adult) and in the back of a closet I found a forgotten bucket (those great collector buckets shaped like a Lego piece) filled to the top with Legos, including the instruction booklets. Looks like they're all from about the mid-1980's.

This is going to be a fun afternoon!

Oooh cool. Sometimes I wish I could just find a random box of parts somewhere... (When I move I even always check all the closets and the attic and stuff in case the previous resident left anything :blush: )

Oooh cool. Sometimes I wish I could just find a random box of parts somewhere... (When I move I even always check all the closets and the attic and stuff in case the previous resident left anything :blush: )

When I moved into my house, I found two or three lego bricks in the back yard! One was a red 2x2 and I also found two light gray... not sure what you would call it, like a modified 2x2 plate where it has a 90 degree bend in it.

When I moved into my house, I found two or three lego bricks in the back yard! One was a red 2x2 and I also found two light gray... not sure what you would call it, like a modified 2x2 plate where it has a 90 degree bend in it.

Nice. At the last place I lived, I found what looked like a large box of LEGO. When I got closer though, I noticed it was all Megacrap. :cry_sad: At least it's easy to understand why they left it...

Edited by brickmack

It was a bunch of little sets and a ton of pieces that I have NO IDEA where they may have come from.

At first I thought the animal-head people were not really Lego but a quick Google search showed me otherwise.

Still, was a lot of fun to sift through and I am excited to have so many new pieces to work with!

It took SEVEN resizes to make this image less than 100K :D

post-16363-130206202432.jpg

Lucky. :wub:

two light gray... not sure what you would call it, like a modified 2x2 plate where it has a 90 degree bend in it.

A bracket?

A bracket?

Yeah that's it! I found two of those in old gray out in the yard.