Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Pirate Minifigs List

Hello all

I have tried to write a overview on the Pirate theme as a whole (huge task I know), I have used brickpieda and brickset as a source of my information, but also added my opinions as well.

I would like to see what all you Pirate Pros think of it, mostly I am just looking at the different factions and the minifigs that came with them, following the theme from start to finish.

If I have missed anything please tell me

Lego Pirates

Comments would be great.

Thanks

Edited by SirSven7

Very nice overview of the Pirates line. It is evident you spent a lot of time on this. It wiuld maje a fine addition to the Classic-pirates site if you and the crew could reach and agreement on using it as a permanent reference material. I hope at least it gets blogged. My only suggestion is that you give a shout out to the Caribbean Clipper and the original Imperial Flagship.

Hi, I am no Pirate pro, but I wonder if you have seen the Master Index thread in this forum: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8875 , section V/Articles, where some very nice guides to different sections (already) exist. Maybe it can provide you with more information.

BTW, I have no idea if you are a native speaker of English or not, but 'were' and 'where' are two different words (e.g. 'they were included', not 'they where included').

Edited by Cinco Llagas

Cheers for the comments, I have now added the clipper and orignal flagship, they should have been included.

I am english but i am dyslexic so i mix up the words a bit :pir_bawling: , when i have time i will go through it properly and check my mistakes, if you see any more though please tell me because i want the post to be as good as i can make it :pir_laugh2:

thank you all for reading, i hope to do a few of these look closer into each wave i discribed in this post, analysisng each set realeased over each period.

take care all

wow, just changed the where and were problem, man way too many mistakes :thumbdown: i think its ok now though thanks :pir-sweet:

Edited by SirSven7

This is very good SirSven7! I covers everything it needs too and is a nice thing to have a list like it.

P.S. I made something like this (no way as good) on my old tribal wars profile, thats how sad ol' Scorpiox is! :pir-laugh:

I enjoyed what I saw, but when I full-screened the page it started loading again (and my laptop has a VERY slow download speed)

Thanks for the comments scorpiox I think its been quite well recieved so far, tonight I did a small overview on the sets from 1989 but its not finished

when it is I will post a new link :pir-classic:

sorry about the slow loading starwarsfanatic but thanks for looking