Sign in to follow this  
Pingles

Lego.com VIP program

Hi all,

I recently purchased some items from Lego.com. Pretty amazing how reasonable their prices are compared to Amazon and ToysRUs.

I requested a VIP card and am eagerly awaiting it but have decided to make another large purchase.

Do i have to wait for the card to arrive or will my purchases count retroactively?

I am dying to purchase it but it's a big kit so I want the double VIP points.

Torture!

Do i have to wait for the card to arrive or will my purchases count retroactively?

I am dying to purchase it but it's a big kit so I want the double VIP points.

In order to claim VIP points on S@H orders, you need to link the card to a LEGO Club Online account, and make your purchases while signed in. In order to make that link, you need to know the number on the VIP card. I'm not sure if you can take the receipt to a store and have them add in the points for you, but to be safe I'd wait.

I could not activate my VIP account until I had the actual card as I required the card number to activate the VIP membership. I would advise you to wait if you can, but if the double points promotion is about to end and you still haven't got your card, phone ordering is probably the way to go. How long ago did you activate online VIP membership?

Edited by Sir Fred