OK, lets make some observations

Overall

1. 3 figures, 3 question marks, 3rd month of the year?

Steve

i think you're on to something... hey, it's even the 3rd day of the 3rd month now.... :sweet: but i guess it was first posted up on the 2nd.... :sceptic:

hmmm..... :sadnew:

? ? ?

or, the mods are gonna give each of us 3 classic lego sets of our choice? :laugh:

yeah, dream on... :grin:

Those who search for treasure

Quickly get in over their heads

And are soon to be followed by agents of death

Undertones when you spill the heart

and the sands run out,

all you will know is sadness

----------

This is easy I love the hidden message about George Bush that is awesome!

How exactly did you know his fate?

I mean using the girl diver was subtle...standing in oil, the color references, also only one figure with an accessory aka bludgeoning device otherwise know as a mace - (my) ace - as in up the sleve also a reference to the first bomber jacket - which is also very amusing - you should have used Johnny thunder for the Katrina being redirected from its original path toward Crawford TX...but I don't think ISC is from a country that knows that one...

Oops my bad...

Okay, Ive always been pretty good at puzzles but this time... yeah I barely have a clue. I suspect it has something to do with LEGO Minifigures and action themes. Apparently on the LEGO Minifigures package there are question marks everywhere. Also the minifig stands are there so I think this is some combination of LEGO Minifigures and major action themes. This is really a tough code. I barely have any idea but this is all I can seem to figure out.

hmmm I think it has something to do with the termination of Cat C, the THIRD category, of the CM3 Contest...

due to the inappropriateness of the contest, this might be an introduction of a similar type of contest as Cat C, but instead of inappropriate figures, action type figures?

Just my thoughts :classic:

Edited by ceroknight

Perhaps they are going to announce that parts from these sets will be made available in the pick a brick section

or perhaps they will make a AFOL designed set from one of each of these themes, similar to the space skull set.

Hey I was right!